Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Yahoo Sports Fantasy College Football

benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/signup

Yahoo has officially started a fantasy college football service. There is a cap of 20 teams per league. Would anyone with commisioning experience want to set up a Dawgnation league for this season?

Comments

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m game if interested, I think it’d be cool to do it with BA, Sentell, Mike Johnson, and co from DawgNation.

• AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • FunroeFunroe Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ Junior

Do you pick players or teams?

• benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyway, since there was some interest I decided to create a league. Again the cap is 20 teams so firstcome first serve but feel free to join at the link below:

https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/2003/invitation?key=81ad07ff68c6b2ad&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=446d7005365ad198

• ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have been a commish for several leagues. My personal preference is a PPR and I also increase the points for kicks over 50 yards. Just my .02 cents.

Good job on setting this up. College Fantasy should be fun. Far more scoring potential than the NFL.