Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National Time Traveller Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you could travel in time, either backward or forward, to what day would you travel? A great Dawg victory of the past? The future? A day of personal significance? National significance? I think I might skip ahead in time to the Dawgs next NC so that if I missed it in real time, for any reason, I wouldn't really miss it.

If travelling makes you car sick, you can always enjoy National Brownie Day. I like the soft, gooey kind, with chopped nuts.

Comments

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would just go back about a month and buy another 99 powerball tickets to win 99% of the $1.5 billion that still hasnt been claimed.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:
    I would just go back about a month and buy another 99 powerball tickets to win 99% of the $1.5 billion that still hasnt been claimed.

Dang, why didn't I think of that. I may not post for a few days. I'm going back to my time travel lab to work on the machine.

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

National Time Traveller day meeting is Yesterday at 4pm

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

I would go back to The Mexican restaurant just off UNC Asheville's campus at 6:33 pm , June 13th 2003. I'd hide the bad burrito I was about to eat from myself, that thing made me crap bits of intestine for 3 days.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@Bankwalker said:

You have the numbers. Just buy one ticket and specify those numbers. At worse, you would get 1/2, right? The problem is that you would disturb the (whatever, space-time continuum?) with a second winning ticket. Better tactic might be to go back to the date and place the winning ticket was sold. Then one way or the other, such as stepping in line before the winner gets his/her ticket (if the time is known) and buy the quick pick - assuming it is a QP. If the 'original' winner picked the numbers, then need to somehow get him/her to not place those numbers. Your resourcefulness may not justify $1.5 billion payday, but 1/2 would seem fair.

Remember your buddy that saved you 98 x $2, k?