Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

This forum has lost it!

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My upvoting finger is getting sore!! After a couple weeks of Dawg on Dawg crime and petty infighting we all have something to be happy about again!! I'd like to thank Kirby, all the coaches, players, and new guys particularly Nolan for helping fill out this class and starting the stream of reaffirmations from commits that put some worries to bed(for me at least lol).

The game still hurts but good on the guys moving past it faster than myself and some other fans have. Now I'm really loving this Sanders talk because I'm still smarting over Emery and like shiny things but realistically my top 2 left would be Dean and Haselwood. Dean for obvious reasons and Jadon as well but also more: he's supposed to be the guy we haven't had since AJ and could be great on the field and help in recruiting further guys. MR is still using having coached AJ to try to recruit guys and Bama even before this current group has always had at least ONE bigtime WR. I think JH could be a gamechanger both literally and possibly schemewise.

Just my uneducated thoughts. Who's everyone's couple of most wants out of the guys left?

Comments

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@scooterdawg said:
    My upvoting finger is getting sore!! After a couple weeks of Dawg on Dawg crime and petty infighting we all have something to be happy about again!! I'd like to thank Kirby, all the coaches, players, and new guys particularly Nolan for helping fill out this class and starting the stream of reaffirmations from commits that put some worries to bed(for me at least lol).

The game still hurts but good on the guys moving past it faster than myself and some other fans have. Now I'm really loving this Sanders talk because I'm still smarting over Emery and like shiny things but realistically my top 2 left would be Dean and Haselwood. Dean for obvious reasons and Jadon as well but also more: he's supposed to be the guy we haven't had since AJ and could be great on the field and help in recruiting further guys. MR is still using having coached AJ to try to recruit guys and Bama even before this current group has always had at least ONE bigtime WR. I think JH could be a gamechanger both literally and possibly schemewise.

Just my uneducated thoughts. Who's everyone's couple of most wants out of the guys left?

this forum is so easy. All it wants is good news. A guy commits and we go nuts. I wonder if we'll still be happy when the staff figures out a way to use Clay Webb in a fake punt or fake GD situation.

• Options
    Herschel_TalkerHerschel_Talker Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:

@scooterdawg said:

this forum is so easy. All it wants is good news. A guy commits and we go nuts. I wonder if we'll still be happy when the staff figures out a way to use Clay Webb in a fake punt or fake GD situation.

• Options
    mqg96mqg96 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Herschel_Talker I swear I've seen you somewhere else before. Multiple times.

• Options
    Herschel_TalkerHerschel_Talker Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ Junior

@mqg96 said:
    @Herschel_Talker I swear I've seen you somewhere else before. Multiple times.

Yeah? I've had the same screen name on most all UGA boards since like '96. There have been a knockoff or two in recent years.