Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Most delusional SEC Fanbase

2»

Comments

• Options
    WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    UTjr

Gotta be UTjr.

UF and AU are annoying but at least they have some recent success to yap about. Actually just go to the vol nation boards and they will make the case for me.

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018
    UTjr

Two cases here

First is Tennessee, they expect Pruitt to take a dumpster fire to a 10 win season within 2 years or they won’t be happy. I do understand they had a top tier program a decade or two ago and they have great facilities and a great tailgate/stadium setup though

USCjr. Is very delusional in the fact that they have never even won an SEC championship yet they want a national championship

AU fans were very delusional for the 2018 season though in their beliefs they would win the SEC championship and Stidham was gonna win the heisman. No one believed me when I said 8 wins was their max for the season. They are back to reality for the most part though as most on their board agree next season they will be lucky to get 7 wins

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    TNDawgTNDawg Posts: 20 ✭ Freshman
    UTjr

Has to be UTjr. Living amongst them, leaves no doubt.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    FU

This is so hard to do... it’s a 4 way tie!

1. UTjr - insane liquored up hillbillies
    2. BARN - Natty, or your fired every year!
    3. USCjr - more insane folks from Columbia
    4. UF - They actually believe they’re Natty now!
  • Options
    RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Bama

Most definitely Bama. Their fans can't conceive of the possibility that UGA could walk in and take any recruits that they want.

They gonna learn on the 19th! Kang Kirby!