Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Dawgnation Family

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So I've been trying to get my $s worth over on the forums at 247 b/c as I've said the stories are useless and it's actually made me appreciate this place. On today of all days we actually haven't been melting down for as long or nearly as badly as those guys. Even the most outlandish rumors on here were nothing compared to the Junkyard. At like 11am there was a guy posting that his OSU buddy in Columbus read on a Michigan forum that Fields was xferring.

Anyway...as much crap as we give this forum for having feuds, sh*tposters, and derailed threads, it's really not THAT bad. I've been having to talk to my mom and my aunts and cousins to coordinate Christmas so I've had family on the brain and man mine is pretty dysfunctional. I was thinking of the stereotypical characters that many families have, including mine, and wondered which ones we have in the dysfunctional DN family. I'll start off with a few categories and/or nominations and if anyone else is wound up from all the drama like me yet extremely bored feel free to add yours..

The Buttonholer/sometimes aka the creepy guy or the boring guy: In my family we have my aunt's second husband. Not related by blood and not my cousins' father. So in most families he's probably the guy who's not related to you yet you have to put up with. Mine likes to corner you and start talking to you about something that you're truly not interested in....model trains in this case ffs lol. I'm just gonna nominate a certain @WCDawg for this one....do I need to explain?

The D*ck: no explanation needed...every family has at least one. Not necessarily a bad person but doesn't care that he's a dick. Need some ideas on this one. Rolo maybe?

The go-getter who makes you feel lazy: Maybe @JeffSentell?

The siblings who just can't get along(or best feuds): I think it has to either be a multiple thread jumping ongoing fight or one that so derails a single thread that even a kid with asperger's couldn't decipher the original purpose. Need some help with this one...

Anyway....I don't love y'all...don't like everyone...and some of y'all frankly scare me lol...but you keep it interesting at least. I'd actually have a metaphorical beer with some of y'all. Go Dawgs and Happy Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    bobbybobby Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

You’ve been drinking, haven’t you? Admit it.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish man. That's a nogo for me. Just tired yet wired....