Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Reese Witherspoon

georgiajeepngeorgiajeepn Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

I am starting to worry. Has everyone else gotten their wine decanter set from Reese? Time is running out...

Merry Christmas fellow Dawg fanes...

Comments

  • georgiajeepngeorgiajeepn Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

    Dawg Fans not fanes. I take it you have not received yours yet either YaleDawg? lol...

  • YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @georgiajeepn said:
    Dawg Fans not fanes. I take it you have not received yours yet either YaleDawg? lol...

    I only drink natty light because I love America

  • Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

    I had to Google this to even figure out what you were talking about but I'll take everything to go in this screenshot.

  • georgiajeepngeorgiajeepn Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

    Bulldawg1982 you figured it out! lol....

  • JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Man, this lull in the football season is really tough to take.
    Please don't start watching old Martha Stewart episodes.
    If you can't help yourself--watch the pre-prison stuff only.

  • KaseyKasey Posts: 17,038 mod

    I just want Reese Witherspoon for Christmas

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @georgiajeepn said:
    I am starting to worry. Has everyone else gotten their wine decanter set from Reese? Time is running out...

    Merry Christmas fellow Dawg fanes...

    I told her I'd pay retail for the decanters if she'd throw in some skin shots. Like circa 2000 skin shots.

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Well She may be have an age related disability (?) Kept asking the police officer who stopped her husband, "Do you know who i am?", "Do you know who i am?" Call me prejudiced against the infirm, but lost my interest, right then and there.

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @FirePlugDawg said:
    Well She may be have an age related disability (?) Kept asking the police officer who stopped her husband, "Do you know who i am?", "Do you know who i am?" Call me prejudiced against the infirm, but lost my interest, right then and there.

    You'd think she's seen some of the movies she's been in..at least read the cast credits, lazy Hollywood ho.

  • BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Kasey
    I second , third and fourth that one !
    She’s a real beaut!

  • CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @WCDawg said:

    @FirePlugDawg said:
    Well She may be have an age related disability (?) Kept asking the police officer who stopped her husband, "Do you know who i am?", "Do you know who i am?" Call me prejudiced against the infirm, but lost my interest, right then and there.

    You'd think she's seen some of the movies she's been in..at least read the cast credits, lazy Hollywood ho.

    Hey, you always gotta make your best play.

  • orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    How about Giada in a crew neck tee

  • BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

    @orlando said:
    How about Giada in a crew neck tee

    I’m not sure if y’all are hungry, or lonely, but it’s only been a couple weeks since our last game.

    Here are some solutions:

    1. If you have a wife, just go get freaky with her. You know what she likes and she probably won’t say no. (Offer the decanter set as a gift.)

    2. Watch UGA reruns and drink beer. The more beer the better. High alcohol beers are good. Beer is filling and is a great distraction. (Be careful if your wife’s friends are around.) They start lookin hot after halftime.

    3. Go eat. Something unhealthy. Fried chicken, pizza, or nachos work well for this condition.

    For those who can cook.

    Many feel the mere act of grilling food will delay the onset of this condition. Some say combining steps 2 and 3 work best. Make sure youre adequately clothed, so you dont burn your **** on your Weber.

    1. Pornography. (Youre on your own.)

    2. Go get some strange.

    Not recommended for the novice, but Reese Witherspoon, and/ or glassware will become a distant memory.

    1. Therapy.

    This requires courage and an open minded outlook on life. Check with your insurance carrier.

  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Bulldawg1982 said:
    I had to Google this to even figure out what you were talking about but I'll take everything to go in this screenshot.

    No comment; just want to keep the pic easy to find :D

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Bigcalidawg said:

    @orlando said:
    How about Giada in a crew neck tee

    I’m not sure if y’all are hungry, or lonely, but it’s only been a couple weeks since our last game.

    Here are some solutions:

    1. If you have a wife, just go get freaky with her. You know what she likes and she probably won’t say no. (Offer the decanter set as a gift.)

    2. Watch UGA reruns and drink beer. The more beer the better. High alcohol beers are good. Beer is filling and is a great distraction. (Be careful if your wife’s friends are around.). They stsrt lookin hot after halftime.

    3. Go eat. Something unhealthy. Fried chicken, pizza, or nachos work well for this confition.

    For those who can cook.

    Many feel the mere act of grilling food will delay the onset of this condition. Some say combining steps 2 and 3 work best. Mske sure youre adequately clothed, so you dont burn your **** on your Weber.

    1. Pornography. (Youre on your own.)

    2. Go get some strange.

    Not recommended for the novice, but Reese Witherspoon, and/ or glassware will become a distant memory.

    1. Therapy.

    This requires courage and an open minded outlook on life. Check with your insurance carrier.

    @Bigcalidawg What, no hot-tubbing?

  • BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    There are health concerns for fellow family members. Also, there could be issues with the wife’s friends, when utilizing the Jacuzzi to treat the condition.

Sign In or Register to comment.