The anti-certain family members who shall remain nameless

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m not a big Twitter guy but I have it on my iPad so I get notifications on “suggested” tweets that I rarely click on. Happened to click on this one from a big Dawg fan I reckon. The sentiment and replies are great:

After the stuff with another WRs mom and other “overly involved” parents I am now a bigger Holloman fan than I already was.

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bump.

Great great stuff.

Breath of fresh air.

Already suspected Holloman might be our best receiver next season, and I'll be cheering that much harder for him now.

• Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Outstanding! That is the kind of Momma that would make any boy proud. I hope he knows how lucky he is to have such a great Mom.

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love Mama Holloman, have had many conversations with her, she for sure is a woman of Christ and very strong in her beliefs!!!

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Indeed. I think we fans appreciate Oneida even more after the fiasco we've just been through. I hope more of our kids and moms embrace the, "TEAM me" concept.

• donmdonm Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s kind of a sad and bittersweet day when a mother telling her son to keep his head down and work hard is the exception not the rule. I swear I am becoming my father.

BigdawgHuntin - that doesn't seem like a bad thing.

• PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wise lady. But, I would never get too upset over parents going overboard about their kids. I think parents have always been like what we saw in 2018. It is just that now, unlike the past, everybody can "hear" them on twitter.

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 557 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lefty13 said: Outstanding! That is the kind of Momma that would make any boy proud. I hope he knows how lucky he is to have such a great Mom.

AMEN Lefty, God bless all our great moms.

• MyKeithbb09MyKeithbb09 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭ Junior

She have some of the best Twitter post, very positive & always encouraging others especially our boys on the team. When some of our players left early this year for the NFL & her message to those who was saying some negative things was very thoughtful and calming to many on Twitter. One of the most respectful,positive moms ever from my view point

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 79 ✭✭ Sophomore

Mama Holloman