Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Need Brandon’s Vacation schedule so that

Goldawg86Goldawg86 Posts: 22 ✭ Freshman

I will know when some important news will hit. 😉

Comments

• Options
    ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It really is uncanny, news always breaks every time he takes a vacation. Usually it’s just a player committing, but this time he really out did himself. An announcement on the DC and Georgia rolling over and being submissive to Auburn on their schedule request.

• Options
    ColumboColumbo Posts: 283 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I was sure BA said no Between the Hedges today, but Jeff hosted the show. Guess I will watch the replay later.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Need to put surveillance on Lake Winnipesaukee;

• Options
    DawgNationDailyDawgNationDaily Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes, it never fails that something seems to break while I'm gone. Now I just need this sore throat to break up so I can talk without sounding like Clint Eastwood.

• Options
    ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Can’t believe the #1 gator hater, didn’t mention the the loss Florida baseball, who I believe is a top 5 team, took from little ole North Florida.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yo BA bro @DawgNationDaily keep spitting fire about UGA bowing down on the schedule thing. It’s ridiculous they would even consider it. Gator hater first, but the barn is 1b for me

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With ya jrt on 1a but 1b is now bama for me. Once was SC when Spurrier was there

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought the original "problem" was playing Tech and Auburn on the road in the same year. Seems that would have been an relatively easy fix if it was that important. Play Tech away for two years in a row -still have a great chance of winning and then they are no longer away in the same year as Auburn. Or even easier, have the SEC give us 2 homes games in a row with Auburn to make up for the gift we gave them back when. Current problem the same with UTjr. Need to re-order the home./away thing. I say simple but that's only in theory. Lots of moving parts, I guess.