Yes, another pole. But I'm also cheating. Need a few last minute spring break ideas and my son has said no to skiing.
My three:
Steamboat CO
Seaside
Big Bend
Tell your son family ain't a democracy and you're going skiing
I agree - but it's his last spring break for a few years because of baseball and he sucks at skiing.
Hard to get much practice skiing in Texas. Lol
Ok @Casanova_Flatulence . That is probably the least helpful response I've ever received. I would prefer to not pay the air fare to fly a family of 4 to LA.
Yellowstone. Hands down.
PCB your son will love it haha.
Early spring I would choose Big Bend if you don't want to do the snow route. However, there are other options besides skiing if you do opt for snow country. Like snowmobiling, horseback riding etc...
Great points. And you win. My wife just informed me that we are headed to Big Bend.
Steamboat Springs Co
Panama FL
NY NY
sure better is out there but here are my favorite 3 that I've actually been to
Yellowstone
Hood River
Grand Canyon
Yosemite and Heavenly at Lake Tahoe.
Surfside, Texas
Havasu. Bring a boat. And beer. And condoms.
Pretty much all you need there.