Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Green Masters Polo Shirt for Sale- Brand New

Comments

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

"Dude's unreal!! Only wears a large size shirt! ........"

Yep! I can see it ...😂

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

I don't see any problem with @brentwilson offering up the shirt. I'm perhaps behind on golfing fashion but as someone whose family has been going to the Masters since the 70s at least I can't count the # of times that people have sent shopping lists along with my mom or aunts. You could put that logo on a roll of paper towels and someone would buy it. I've got a set of head covers I should sell actually...

I had already suspected as much but I'm still sad to find out that I'm not a real man. Anything bigger than a large is way too big for me lol.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@scooterdawg exactly, it was thoughtful to offer it. Masters tickets are the hardest to get out of any sporting event (even the super bowl), and apparel is only sold inside the gates that week (thus rare), and he’s selling to us at a discount.

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I vaguely recall being able to buy almost anything with the logo on it, surely they’ve got paper towels???
  • Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This surely is an unpopular opinion and not a shot at anybody, but I thought it was a little weird to see for sale threads on the forum. I don't recall, have forum folks been doing this with football tickets during the season?

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Muffingod cups are the go-to. i’ve got those too.
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Its been brought up in the past as far as tickets for sale (i myself mentioned it a week or so ago on Notre Dame tickets)

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @brentwilson to me The Masters is pretty special and is a bucket list item (I’ve been fortunate enough to go once) so this didn’t bother me.  If you would’ve been emptying the closet so to speak then I could probably get behind the “post this on bookface” type comments, but I think you’re fine.
  • Options
    @Muffingod thank you for understanding.
  • Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019
    @Teddy. Are you incapable of seeing the difference in the two shirts?   The lapel is about 3 inches longer than the shirt Speith is wearing.  You probably wear coaches shorts with striped, knee high athletic socks.  .  
    @brentwilson. The year it was bought doesn’t mean squat.   That’s an old shirt.  Same shirt I’ve had for 15 years.  If I can find it I’ll post a picture.  BTW, mine is also still in the plastic.   

You folks who think it is hard to get Masters gear arent trying to find Masters gear.  
  • Options
    WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Man, I want to go to the Masters...have never been, but have a photographer friend that has been many times. Bucket list item fo sho. @brentwilson do you have any towels or equipment besides cups? I might find some $ for tees, hat...oh wait, I've seen some really cool green jackets with the logo on them. Get me one of those! Haha 🤣

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Made in China, that's how you know it's the real deal.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Leave it up to DawgNation members to prove we will debate pretty much anything. Exhibit 1: men’s golf shirt styles. 

Hurry up, football season. Save us!
  • Options
    @WildDawg haha i’m kinda picked over now. hmu when it gets closer to masters week next year and i’ll snag something for you.
  • Options
    TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bank, you being a chick I see value in your analysis of the fashion. Thanks for being so insightful.