Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Green Masters Polo Shirt for Sale- Brand New

brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
I’m trying to find a home for this Masters shirt. It’s brand new, still in the package. Size is a men’s large.

Please PM if you’re interested in buying it from me.

Comments

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    LMAO.    

SMH. Have I missed something?
  • Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    This should be on Facebook marketplace
  • Options
    @YaleDawg don’t have facebook haha. just wanted to put it out there because i thought someone would be interested in one. not everyone has access to these.
  • Options
    GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe we should turn this into a Dawgnation marketplace thread.

Anyone want half my sandwich? Onion roll, boars-head roast beef with horseradish, slightly moistened. $1.99.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe he's giving his fellow DawgNation members dibs. He could sell on Ebay for a lot more than he's probably charging us on here.

• Options
    i’m giving the Dawg Nation member discount. retail is $89. i’m selling it for $60, including shipping
  • Options
    $60 for an out of style 3 button polo with stretch collars and rough fabric is a bit high.  That shirt may have been manufactured before you were born.  Popular in the 80’s and 90’s, the only reason those are still being sold is because Billy Payne thought he was getting a deal and ordered way too many of them when the vendor liquidated the warehouse.  You would do well to get $30 on eBay.   Probably more like $20.   

• Options
    It’s actually a 3 button with a lapel for 4 buttons.   That’s an outdated design.  

And the design isn’t the issue.  I was just dogging his for sale listing on principle.  It would seem pretty obvious this isn’t the place to empty your closet, or advertise your business.   But hey, if the mods don’t have a problem with him doing so then I’ll unload some of my stuff, too.   
  • Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Off topic (I’m sure someone will call me out for off topic) @brentwilson bro... so you witnessed tiger at this past masters? Pretty cool if you did. 
  • Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If it was a real mans size I’d buy it.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Look at Spieth with his 3 buttons! What a loser! Under Armor is definitely out of style! Why would a multi-billion dollar apparel company keep up with fashion?! /s Right, @Bankwalker? Guess a certain Mr. KnowItAll needs to keep up with what’s back in style.

And sorry Yale, it wouldn’t let me delete your comment on mobile.

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

I wear a Large and consider myself a “real man” in pretty good shape. Still keeping up with the highschool kids out at football practice in my 30s. #realman, #noshmedium

I know you were joking haha.

Its a good looking shirt, i may just buy if the price keeps dropping haha

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

So your not a "real" man if you were something smaller than XL? Interesting.....

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 then that makes us "unreal" men. That's better, right?