Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Nation's No. 3 RB Kendall Milton breaks down his official visit

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imageNation's No. 3 RB Kendall Milton breaks down his official visit

How did that vital official visit go for 5-star Kendall Milton at Georgia? Well, just read on. The nation's No. 3 RB prospect for 2020 had another strong visit to Athens.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Big big potential commitment here. Looking forward to seeing him in the red and black. Maybe #22 will be the number?
  • ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly I hope Milton Commits to the G. But no matter where he ends up I'm sure he will be successful in life. He is so grounded and comes from such a wonderful family.

• zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope Kendall Milton follows his heart. If he picks UGA, we can celebrate, if he goes somewhere else, it will be fun to watch his development... as we have had the opportunity to sort of get to know him and his family in the last few months. He seems like a grounded, introspective young man Best of luck.

• SpeedratSpeedrat Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

Nice article. Seems like a great kid. Best of luck wherever he chooses.

• RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

Gurley, Chubb, Sonny......... SEC.....Ranked in top 3.......Athens..........What's he waiting for..........OH, and Herschel.......

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 2019

Basically, I think too much is made of these visits by the top recruits.....The only thing that we can do is to figuree out what the kid wants and try to sell him on coming to the University of Georgia...a good salesperson will tell you not to sweat it....In many cases these recruits have already made their decision and they are coming for a visit because it is fun and they are treated like a king.

One thing though that I have always been against..........Don't dress them up in the uniform.......that should be an honor reserved for those who commit.

• PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So glad Dawgnation figured out how to get the spam out.  Now, if we can just filter out the Gator and Tech trolls, that would be something, huh?  Actually, the trolls make it more fun. 

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I really like the Milton family, I like their approach to recruiting and choosing a school. Hopefully, he'll decide we are what's best for his future.

• CTBigDawgCTBigDawg Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

I hope he commits to the Dawgs, but irregardless I wish him luck in his future endeavors. From the articles he seems like he is well grounded and comes from a good family. Go Dawgs

• mrscott36mrscott36 Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Man with a huge line like Ga, you will be able to run through the holes backward, man i was a running back in highschool and i am 56, and i bet i can run the ball behind Ga huge O LINE. Bro Commit to the G. Plus you got Jake, he's a mastermind like Peyton Manning was , he can read a defense, Help stack the Deck, and get your ring, we need your help .