Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

LOOK: 5-star recruits laugh at hilariously bad anti-UGA comic

SystemSystem Posts: 10,448 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imageLOOK: 5-star recruits laugh at hilariously bad anti-UGA comic

When you recruit as well as Georgia does, opposing fan bases are going to try and find faults in your program and use them to negatively recruit against the program. For Georgia, a lot of people like to bring up the fact that the Bulldogs haven't won a national title since 1980. On Tuesday, an Alabama supporter

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Joke was super lame but the artwork was surprisingly good. Creator should stick to his strengths.
  • Options
    Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore
    Until Ga wins a national championship. They will continue to be the butt of jokes. But bama knows we give them all they can handle. But until we win . Ga has nothing to back up the talk and improved play
  • Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

They ( Bama) hear footsteps. I know winning is the only thing that matters, but they can look at the last two meetings and see we lead like 110 minutes of 120 minutes of football. They know what’s coming.. I would like to see say PAC 10 officials for SECCG. Yea, it’s that obvious

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby is clearly in the Bama fan's heads. They didn't think anybody else would ever be able to recruit on Saban's level.

Now they know better and some are losing their minds.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My my... someone is feeling a little insecure aren't they?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Weak sauce but I can’t wait for the lame narratives to end.
  • Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think they are underestimating Kirby. Sure, he has made mistakes but who hasn't? Saban, Spurrier and Fulmer made mistakes too but when they found the right formula, they won their1st national championship. If Kirby keeps searching for new ideas, he could breakthrough sooner rather than later.