- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Gonna sign off until the season starts then Ill be back.
Contrary to what some of you may believe I
- Dont have any love for Fields. Yes I loved the skill set but he is gone now. Lets get the next DT and win it all with him.
- Dont hate Jake Fromm. I just truly believe he is wildly overrated. Im tired of watching every other team in the SEC win it all while we have been waiting FOREVER. I hope Kirby and yes Fromm change that. If he does Ill be here to eat my words with a big grin on my face.
- I am as big a UGA fan as anyone and ill take the Pepsi challenge on that. Its why I think I demand so much more from Fromm and everyone really. There is no reason why we shouldn't be Alabama. NONE. NO MORE EXCUSES!
- I really want UGA to win again but partly for my Dad. He is the reason I am a UGA fan. The kind of old man who yells at the TV. Well, his health isn't great and I know nothing would make pops happier than for the dogs to take the Natty again. The last two years have been torture (Tua's pass in '17 made me physically ill. It was all I could do to keep from vomiting) Especially knowing how close we came to making my father very very happy.
I didn't come here to start some anti Fromm crusade. I didn't come here to make enemies. I came here to share my opinion and maybe learn a thing or two. Mission accomplished.
We all want the same thing. I think we just strongly disagree on how to get there.
GO DAWGS! and see ya in late August.