Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football wide receiver JJ Holloman reportedly dismissed from the team

2»

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Casey, Chances are, if he did it once..just a matter of time before it possibly happens again. Not crucifying Holloman, or criticizing the victim. But the details presented are sketchy. Maybe we'll know the whole story about the incident if and when more details are released.
  • Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Crazy phone 😠 Kasey
  • Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is just terrible. I feel terrible. And oddly it has very little to do with how this will affect us on the field.

It's hard not to have really bad feelings towards whoever this woman was. The delay.... the fact that she was assaulting him....

Yeh yeh I get it about hitting females, but I'd like to to hear you preach that while one is punching you in the face. The guy reacted defensively, and now he has to pay a huge price. Lesson to all to keep women, really anybody, like this out of your life.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,884 mod
    Please don’t blame the victim. Not a good look in a case like this
  • Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate this for all involved. Can’t worry about why it wasn’t immediately reported; that’s secondary. Of primary importance is fact that this happened in the first place. That is the main issue and I’m glad CKS addressed it quickly with no ifs, ands or buts!