Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

It's 98 degrees here in Cedartown Ga. at 7:30 pm...that ain't right...

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I could do with a mini ice age about now.

Comments

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019
    Need some rain here at the homestead. Had sod put down few weeks ago, water bill going to be a good one 
  • IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Rain seems to avoid us in Cedartown. Goes straight to Rome and rockmart
  • skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Down here in So GA.....98 too common

im already ready for a bug killing frost !

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Before last summer our house didn’t have AC (my wife’s great great great grandfather built it in the 1820’s) and when we moved in at the beginning of June it was the first thing we did.  It took 3 weeks to get it figured out and installed as it wasn’t built to have modern AC installed, but I was praying for a full blown ice age at the time until it did.
  • DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

73 in SE PA. People are out and feeling good.

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Weather is quite nice up here near New Haven. It was in the 70s this morning
  • ziggyholidayziggyholiday Posts: 492 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

50 this morning in Germany when I left for work. Granted, two weeks ago when it was in the 90s for a few days was brutal cause these fools don't have AC.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ziggy. Does using Celsius make it seem cooler ?

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    The good news about climate change is we might finally get to close Guantanamo.   90 in Anchorage.   Ive been thinking about buying property on the coast while it is still cheap, but just can’t figure out how far inland to buy.   Will Pine Mtn be an island oasis?   

Couldn't tell you, I use fahrenheit.

• deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 1,595 mod

@ziggyholiday It got to 102 in Ramstein. I couldn't believe it. Had all eight fans going and was still sweating just watching tv

Bankwalker. Climate change will turn Canada into the most prosperous country on Earth, but none of us will live to see it.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Could be a nice sized war fought over the rights to the arctic ocean.

Im for rapidly rising sea levels. Catching a redfish just South of Macon would be Sweet You’ll be able to hunt gators in Lake Lanier and the Etowah River out near Rome

• KeithsaxonKeithsaxon Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Betcha'the utility companies are loving it! CHA-CHING!!!

Russia has already opened militray bases along the Arctic Ocean to take advantage of the melting ice.

edited July 2019

I know it man! Luckily I live on the outskirts of Wiesbaden where there is almost always a breeze. When I was still here as a Soldier, the first heat wave we suffered through I had this "bright" idea of going to the movies on base.....where we don't have AC. Me with my two kids just lounging on me....rough.

• swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm convinced there is an invisible dome where I live. The rain literally goes around me almost every day.

So its water water water.

Getting a little old.