Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

ND tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's all UGA fans trying to go to this game. I guarantee that ND only has 7-8,000 fans at this game and they are strung out intermittently throughout the stadium, with the majority of them in the nosebleeds. This series is a bigger deal for UGA fans bc of the 1980 Sugar Bowl, than for ND.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hear ya pharm bro, I’m still thinking about it only because the environment will be crazy and my wife has never seen Athens before. I would like to use this game as to why Athens is a better game day environment than Knoxville.

The only issue is, I would prefer spending big money on a championship game instead of this game. That is the only thing holding me back. I think its our year.... but da.mn, I have thought that since I was born

• Options
    MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have 2 lower levels, section 117. My tipping point for using the tickets v. selling is $900 per seat.

• Options
    fmr33fmr33 Posts: 210 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm not seriously looking right now, but i'll absolutely be in the market in a month or so. I'll match whatever the Stubhub price is for anyone selling if you're comfortable with that. And I can meet in Atlanta or Athens if you prefer. Just throwing that offer out there! Thanks to all.

• Options
    LakeDawgLakeDawg Posts: 52 ✭✭✭ Junior

@fmr33 look me up when your ready. I should have the tickets in a few weeks, and have talked with the family and everyone is on board with selling. I would rather sell to a Dawg fan off this forum than put them on Stubhub. I have 4 and you can look at the previous page in this thread and see location.

• Options
    Dawgfan3Dawgfan3 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

643dp how much would u sell 300 section seats for if u have them and what 300 section sir.

• Options
    Lwebb57Lwebb57 Posts: 8 ✭✭ Sophomore

We bought off stub hub for this game about 2 months ago. We paid 1300 for 2 tickets I. Section 321. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My $2400 season tickets (pair) are looking better and better lol.

• Options
    ShadowSL14ShadowSL14 Posts: 213 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'd love to go to this game... I can just imagine the atmosphere and the hype in the stands... Light up Stanford, but my goodness I just can't afford it which bums me out a bit.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This game will be hyped. Probably the most electric atmosphere since the Auburn blackout game. I don’t have tickets to sell for $1000, but I’ll get some wings and beer and let y’all watch it at my house for $100 each.

• Options
    643DP643DP Posts: 55 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’m in section 330. Let me make sure we are good with selling before I start throwing out $’s.

• Options
    superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior

Surely, these prices will come down day of the game. I bet $600 will get one in 100s section on stubhub that morning after fees. We’ll see

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Didn't happen on the day of the CFP National Championship Game.

• Options
    tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone with 2 tickets to this game in a month or so , please message me!!!! I will have the $$$ by then!!! Thanks....Go Dawgs!!!