Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

ND tickets

dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone have any tickets available?

Comments

• Dawgfan3Dawgfan3 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

I would love to know about tickets as well.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
  • 643DP643DP Posts: 55 ✭✭✭ Junior

First post, but I’ll potentially have two tickets next to each other in 300 level.

• HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone else with tickets for ND game ? Im interested as well , please message me!!!

• LakeDawgLakeDawg Posts: 52 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have 4 tickets together lower level home side that I've had for years. I just looked on StubHub and the cheapest ticket in our section is over $1k! If you are willing to pay over $1k I will sell! I hate to be that guy b/c I have never sold my tickets to the highest bidder but at this price I can not afford to go!

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

It would helpful if you listed section and seat numbers for anyone interested in those prices,,,,,

• LuvsDawgsLuvsDawgs Posts: 89 ✭✭✭ Junior

Same as LakeDawg. Have had my tickets for years and we’re planning a wedding, so the time is right to sell a couple of them. They are directly on the 50 yard line, 50 rows up, both have seatbacks....2 excellent seats. Might throw in a good parking pass to sweeten the deal.

You can email me your offer at smeak4@yahoo.com

Section 136, row 34, seats 3-4,7-8 with seatbacks. Typically the person in seats 5-6 will trade so you can sit 4 together. Pretty good seats!

• Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m going but have none to spare.

if I can plead with some sellers....please cut a bit of a deal on these to ensure UGA fans get those seats. I’m not saying sell them for cheap but take a little off the $1,000,000 your going to get lol.

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wanted to go to this game, but for the cost of tickets the wife and I are taking a nice vacation instead

• Dawgfan3Dawgfan3 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

How much is your tickets lake dawg.

They are listed/selling for over $1k per seat on StubHub in my section.... And thats about where my break point to sell would be. If I can sell them for $1k per ticket I probably will sell them. Crazy to even think this way but that pays for the rest of the years tickets, seatbacks, & couple cases of beer! Tough decision!

They do... Not sure exact but 15-20%?

If you do that themselves knock that amount off for Dawg fans with cash. You get the same amount and it stays with a dawg. Need it all red (or black)!

• TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Big game and at home so I would hope for red and black....

That said, the GOLDEN DOMERS are in deep shite. That 9.5 is a gift from the gambling Gods. It is the coming out party for that 2018 defensive haul. Irish will not score more than 13....38-10 type game written all over it. Will be surpised if they have more than 6 pts at half time.

• KingKirbyKingKirby Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

I paid $1,900 for two lower level on the Georgia sideline. Now that’s looking like a pretty **** good deal. Flights booked, hotel booked, rental car booked, Braves/Giants tickets for 9/20 purchased - gonna be a helluva weekend down in GA. Can’t wait!