Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Way-to-early Georgia football road game rankings in 2019

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageWay-to-early Georgia football road game rankings in 2019

Tennessee has added alcohol sales to the common areas of Neyland Stadium, but the road game in Knoxville isn't one of the two toughest trips away from Athens this season

Read the full story here

Comments

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"It used to be called the Gator Bowl." Spurrier has more "used to be" stuff than most people.

• SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"It probably isn’t a coincidence that the only game Jake Fromm has not thrown a TD pass in throughout his career was last year’s victory over Tennessee."

Ehh, it probably IS a coincidence.

• jmr8046jmr8046 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

The season kicks off in 2 weeks. How is this way to early?

I'm not a fan of of preseason polls, rankings, and lists, so if that is the reference then this is definitely too early.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The next one is always the toughest, at home or away. If the entire team keeps that mindset for each and every game, I think we Dawg fans are going to be very happy in mid January of 2020. I think this team has the makings of one that can only be beaten if it beats itself. Just my opinion.

• BrownJ404BrownJ404 Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

Tennessee isn’t higher than Vandy? 🤔

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Both TN and UF claim the game last year was closer than the score indicated. WEAK! Keeping the score close for 30 to 40 minutes in a 60 minute game is not reason to celebrate except for teams that value moral victories. The Barn lost to Rocky Flop last year at home with a better team than will be welcoming the Dawgs. This blowout will be Malzahn's swan song much like the Dawgs at Jordan-Hare was Chizik's.

• Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey ShootTheHooch, Florida and Tennessee saying that is almost like our fellow Georgia fans who keep saying “Georgia has proved they can beat Bama”..... lol although I know we are capable I need a W in the records before I say we’ve proven anything. Proven we can compete, I can buy that. But to say we have proven we can beat Bama is tough for me to accept (as much as I’d like to think so). Go dawgs.... maybe this year in SECCG or CFP is our chance. If not there’s definitely an opportunity waiting in T-town next year!