Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National Black Cat Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Today is the day to dispel the myths about black cats.. Go out and tempt fate. What do you think could be a black cat for the Dawgs this year ? An in jury to Jake Fromm comes to mind right away. Any others?

It's also National I Love My Feet Day. Take care of your feet. Here are some tips:

"Practicing good foot care is easy. Elevating your feet when you sit is a relaxing way to help reduce swelling. Stretching, walking or having a gentle foot massage aids circulation. A warm foot bath is also helpful. Make sure your feet are dry before putting on shoes. Wearing shoes when outside provides your feet better protection."

Comments

• Options
    DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have one of the meanest black cats that has ever lived. Even my great dane knows to leave her alone. She jerks her head like a dog when she bites. She will fight you for a potato chip, green beans, and carrots. When we have those veggies for dinner I just go ahead and make her a plate of her own so she will leave us to eat in peace. I had to tie my cabinet doors shut because she would jump and open them and then help herself to the loaf of bread and tear a hole in the potato chips to eat those. Anybody want her?

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2019

How could you even mention that @donm bro on Fromm? Let’s not play with fire

also, feet are ****... even mine. I could **** a fish out of water with crooked toes.

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our black cat use to hang out under a bridge in Portland Oregon with the homeless. A crazy family put him in a cage and drove for 2900 miles.

As long as man and beast know who is boss, things are copesetic. Well for smaller beasts he separates head from body and for stray cats they come up on the short end of cat fights. He follows me around like a dog so that is a plus in my book.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Was looking for this (thought I'd find more)

And found this

Source here: