Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What happened to so-FL - dawg ??

skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why is he no longer posting ? I saw a comment in another thread that’s said “ since sofldawg” is no longer posting “”

he was consistent in inside info ..... a great loss if he is indeed done with this board

Comments

• Options
    dawgfantipdawgfantip Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SoFL_Dawg would love to see you return but at the end of the day your not paid to be here so do what makes you happy.

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

SoFL is a valuable member of the board.

• Options

sfld come back !!!!!!

Channeling the kid in the ending of the famous western movie - Shane

• Options
  • Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

One time Amanda Byrnes told me I had an **** face. Just came up to me and said it plain as day while I was talking to someone else. I asked if she just said I had an **** face and then he said pretend like she said you have a nice face. Five minutes later we cross paths again and she tells me I have the ugliest face, such an **** face. And I said that’s why I grow the beard, so I don’t have to look at it.

But im finishing up mod school. Got a couple semesters left. Paying my own way so I’m taking a little longer than normal. Rough summer term, but I think these last couple weeks things are better

This discussion has been closed.