Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

First 2019 AP Poll released, Georgia football lands in the top 5

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageFirst 2019 AP Poll released, Georgia football lands in the top 5

The first AP Poll of the college football season came out on Monday. And it seems that voters think pretty highly of the Bulldogs, as Georgia came in as the No. 3 ranked team in the nation. The Bulldogs enter the 2019 season slotted only behind No. 1 Clemson and No. 2 Alabama. Those two teams played for the national

Read the full story here

Comments

• Noah_EzzellNoah_Ezzell Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

I feel like that this season we will be special i think that this year is our year if you know what i mean. the position that im worried about is wr i am not afraid of the talent we have its just that there freshmans except for simmons. Our defense is good our offense is great.

• SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Appropriately ranked. And the Gators are a little overrated.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's good, but since we have a difficult enough schedule, I don't anticipate the initial rankings meaning much. Besides, once we get a few games in there are always big shakeouts.

Either way, Go Dawgs!

• georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What? No Waffle House Tech Yellow Jackets ranked in the top twenty five? How could that be?

• chillinnchillinn Posts: 20 ✭ Freshman

The biggest problem was the DL. They ran out of gas late in the biggest games and couldn't stop the run.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Florida 8th?! With that roster? I've heard Felipe Franks has improved over last year but his first two years were literally the worst QB play I believe I have ever seen. Watch the highlights of the 2017 & 2018 games against UGA, he was Georgia's best player-both years.

Go Dawgs!

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
  • END1REND1R Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

I think you may have missed a placeholder, "Georgia was one of X ranked SEC teams in the poll."

• KeithsaxonKeithsaxon Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have a feeling in my gut that this defense will be extra NASTY!!!!

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

By the time we play UF and Auburn, neither will be in the top 25. All of Mullen's trash talk has turned out to be pure garbage and Malzahn calling plays for an inexperienced QB will total the Gus Bus.