Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football stock report: 23-17 win over Notre Dame

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football stock report: 23-17 win over Notre Dame

Georgia football had plenty of ups and downs in its exciting Top 10 matchup with Notre Dame Saturday night at Sanford Stadium

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 363 ✭✭✭ Junior

the offense for 3 quarters was AWFUL! Punter was even worse.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Special teams nearly cost them the game. But it’s a win against a tough Irish team. Enjoy it.

• Options

Yes, very bizarre playcalling. Didn’t quite understand the gameplan early on. And if not for Hot Rod, I’d give the special teams an “F” grade.

• Options
    ATLGA7ATLGA7 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Kirby Smart better grow a pair before a good team runs this season!! Coach to win dont coach not to lose. UGA will not "CONSERVATIVE" their way to a National Championship!!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It was a good game a playoff game. I knew Notre Dame was not going to come in there and lay down they had too much on the line. And when things got tough this team never folded you need winds like this this team is going to be okay

• Options

Dogs are undefeated against ND. Let that sink in for a minute. I’m going to choose to be happy about this win. I’ll worry about the “issues” later.

• Options
    BobRodesBobRodes Posts: 21 ✭ Freshman

Congrats to Georgia on a well-played game. Especially the third quarter! I didn't expect us to win, but I hoped that we would show that we belonged on the same field. I think we did that. Best of luck for the rest of the season. Who knows? Perhaps we will both win out from here and have ourselves a rematch.

Perhaps we have even gained a bit of respect from everyone, except perhaps Paul Finebaum. :)

• Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

We get next week off. Then we get the following week off against Tennessee.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,883 mod

Some future analysts in this thread. Can’t wait for Kirby to hire all y’all

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Too many hung over Dawg fans on here griping and moaning, heck the Dawgs won, real fans knew it wasn't going to be easy. I t came down to a knocked down pass on the Dame's last shot. Dawgs didn't play perfect and never will, but in the end it's another win for the good guys. I hope the walking wounded get well before the Tennessee game, as old Rottten Top will be mad as HELL.