- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
National One Hit Wonder Day / National Women's Health And Fitness Day
Here are some one hit wonders over the years. Do you have any favorites, either on the list or otherwise?
- 1955 – “Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)” by The Penguins
- 1963 – “Six Days on the Road” by Dave Dudley
- 1968 – “Tip Toe Thru The Tulips” by Tiny Tim
- 1969 – “Smile a Little Smile for Me” by The Flying Machine
- 1970 – “One Tin Soldier” by The Original Caste
- 1970 – “The House of the Rising Sun” by Frijid Pink
- 1972 – “Hot Rod Lincoln” by Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen
- 1983 – “Puttin’ on the Ritz” by Taco
- 1988 – “Don’t Worry Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin
- My favorite would be Wooly Bully by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
If you have a special lady you think could benefit with better fitness, encourage her to start down that important road. Maybe even go with her for a workout or several hundred. Time well spent together.