Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

How to enter Tuesday's DawgNation Invasion final drawing by Marlow's - Package for 2 to ND Game

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod
edited August 2017 in Off Topic

What: The Winner will receive one (1) trip for two (2) to the Georgia vs. Notre Dame football game in South Bend, IN on September 9, 2017 (the Event ). Prize includes round trip economy class air fare for Prize winner and one (1) guest from the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner s home (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Chicago, IL (travel dates: depart to Chicago, IL from the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner s home on September 8, 2017 and return from Chicago, IL to the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner s home on September 10, 2017), two (2) nights double-occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room only) at a hotel chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion, two (2) tickets for admission to the Georgia vs. Notre Dame college football game in South Bend, IN on September 9, 2017, as well as transportation between the hotel and the football game.

How to enter: To enter, you must text Marlows to 24242. Each text received will result in one (1) return text containing a link to the entry form that you must complete to enter the drawing. Only one entry is allowed per person

When: The Sweepstakes is open now and will end at 6:00 p.m. EST on August 1, 2017

Drawing: At or about 7:00 p.m. EST on August 1, 2017, Marlow's and DawgNation will randomly select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes entry period.

For full contest rules and details, see the DawgNation Invasion rules and regulations on the entry page sent via the text link

Good luck!

Comments

• mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Good luck everyone! Trip of a lifetime for any Dawgs fan!

• sarceansarcean Posts: 192 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I did not get a return text. I texted the exact number and Marlow's ....is there a way to get a link to the form messaged to me

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod
    edited August 2017

@sarcean said:
    I did not get a return text. I texted the exact number and Marlow's ....is there a way to get a link to the form messaged to me

Try Marlows instead, for me Marlow's worked but I changed the details above to Marlows

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,553 admin

Best of luck to everybody today. Some lucky Dawg fan is going to get hooked up.

• GeorgiaDawgs912GeorgiaDawgs912 Posts: 168 mod

@SavageDawg17 said:

What: The Winner will receive one (1) trip for two (2) to the Georgia vs. Notre Dame football game in South Bend, IN on September 9, 2017 (the Event ). Prize includes round trip economy class air fare for Prize winner and one (1) guest from the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner s home (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Chicago, IL (travel dates: depart to Chicago, IL from the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner s home on September 8, 2017 and return from Chicago, IL to the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner s home on September 10, 2017), two (2) nights double-occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room only) at a hotel chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion, two (2) tickets for admission to the Georgia vs. Notre Dame college football game in South Bend, IN on September 9, 2017, as well as transportation between the hotel and the football game.

How to enter: To enter, you must text Marlows to 24242. Each text received will result in one (1) return text containing a link to the entry form that you must complete to enter the drawing. Only one entry is allowed per person

When: The Sweepstakes is open now and will end at 6:00 p.m. EST on August 1, 2017

Drawing: At or about 6:00 p.m. EST on August 1, 2017, Marlow's and DawgNation will randomly select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes entry period.

For full contest rules and details, see the DawgNation Invasion rules and regulations on the entry page sent via the text link

Good luck!

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Farm16Farm16 Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

That is on my Birthday, Sept 9th. I think I need that so I can enjoy it on my Day of Birth!

• sarceansarcean Posts: 192 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

finally worked for me, hope I get lucky!

• RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will literally lose my mind if I win these tickets! Thank you Marlow's for giving us all another chance!!

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

@ladawg said:
    Who won?

The winner of the Marlow's DawgNation invasion is Daniel Black.

This discussion has been closed.