Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Clemson 2019 vs UCF 2017

2»

Comments

• Options
    3rdshift3rdshift Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

last post i promise...this is not difficult...you clemson folks talk to no end about sec bias...but what your doing is introducing bias to say you deserve to get in because of what you have done outside this season...its irony at its finest...i realize in orange glasses land this is tough to comprehend....but you guys will probably have the top recruiting class....you will brag about it to no end....but when the majority of 4 and 5 star players happen to be in the sec....the tigers will say we are so overrated and our schedules are just as crappy as yours....this is simple.....we play more teams with better players than you do...this is a fact due to the same recruiting rankings that you will brag about.......you have a team with lots of good players in the acc where you mostly play against lesser talented players.....this gives you an advantage over everyone else...and you dismiss it with bias....clemson radio brags about clemson being 9-3 vs the spread this yr....this is not a bragging point....you were favored by giant numbers in all those games....its not disrespect .....even vegas underestimated how bad the acc was.

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You are delusional if you don't think CU is one of the three best teams in the nation. They very well may be THE BEST team in America.

They're 10-1 vs the SEC since 2016, and have been doing that without the recruiting classes that Bama and UGA have picked up...

The ACC is currently as bad as any P5 conference in recent memory, but the fact remains CU has elite talent at all skill positions, a nasty defense, and rare QB talent who torched...and I mean burnt the roof down...Bama as a true freshman.

Quit debating this BS.

• Options
    3rdshift3rdshift Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

last last post...only because i think you have missed the point entirely...at no point have i stated you were not one of the most talented teams in the nation....your team is great...the point is.... do you deserve to be in the playoff just because your great.?

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Your team"

My team is UGA.