Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football live updates vs. LSU in SEC Championship Game: News, scoring, injuries

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

😂 it’s my favorite how LSU just can’t get called for holding

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Since we're paying our coach almost $7 million a year I'm pretty sure he's going to have to fix this mess. Give LSU CREDIT their QB is a dagger thrower that goes for the heart 1st-4th down. We either evolve or this is it for us. better use some of that money hire some offensive minds and evolve. The theme for the off-season is evolve.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow. 34-3 at the end of Q3. I didn't expect us to win necessarily, but I was hoping we'd keep it close enough to make it a game...and not be embarrassed AGAIN on National TV. I was hoping for a Georgia miracle.

Outcoached, outplayed, and out-executed. We have been beaten on both sides of the ball. So much for our highly touted running game and defense. LSU has whooped us thus far.

Bama and LSU now OWN us. So, we've officially been demoted to 3rd string. Kirby's program is without answers and going backwards. Our goal will not be met again this year.

Let's at least win our 2nd tier bowl game and finish 12-2. Next season opens against Virginia and 2 weeks later Alabama. Not an easy start. And who's the QB? Will Fromm return? Can Fields transfer back? Hahaha...

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Okay Mike, can we officially blow up some big GA myths now. 1. Jake Fromm sucks and it doesn’t help when his receivers drop passes right in their hands ((Tyler Simmons, D Rob). 2. Rodrigo Blankenship is not a clutch kicker. Other than that, we totally got our doors blown off by LSU.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Face it, Joe B can outrun our entire defense. Special player, deserves the H. They have receivers that will go in the 1st round when they come out. We have receivers who can't catch at all in. Everyone knew a butt whooping was coming if you have half a brain . Right from the get go Simmons dropped the bomb and Jake under threw DROB. Players dropping like flies.

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 141 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    T_DawgT_Dawg Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Well guys we would actually have an offense and score some points but it's just "not who we are". Just doing what we do...what we have done all season...**** on offense..drop the easy passes miss the open receivers and have a massive offensive line that's good for what??!?! Wow we got some work to do

• Options

CKS be stubborn like that.

• Options

What good are top recruiting classes about right now?

• Options

Rodrigo a head case since the South Carolina game, but he also missed that kick right before the half last year in the BAMA game.

• Options

Don't know if CKS was being smart(pardon the pun) or just trying to cover his petoot, but he actually said Fields didn't show him much in practice. In other words he didn't see it coming!!!! Great talent evaluator Kirby!

• Options
    UGAnMDUGAnMD Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

Time for the Pella postgame report, cant WAIT to hear what “excuse” BA and Jeff have this time!!!

• Options
    DaReal_KenDaReal_Ken Posts: 7 ✭✭ Sophomore

Not even a respectable fight.... poor in game coaching. Apparently Smart wanted to Field Goal them to death 🤦‍♂️

• Options
    CarjackCarjack Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

Where has the vaunted offensive line been this season? Fromm has been rushed, hurried, and sacked way more than should have happened with the kind of offensive line that we bragged about at the start of the year. I haven’t really seen the kind of holes I expected for our tailbacks either!