Sedrick Van Pran-Granger is still committed to Georgia, but he chose not to sign during the early period. What does that say, if anything, about the strength of that verbal pledge to play for the Bulldogs in Athens?
Read the full story here
Looking forward to seeing you in the Red&Black Young man..GoDAWGS!
Sounds decisive yet not quite there. These kids always seem to leave an option on the table. He is an elite center and he knows it. Maybe Jalen Kimber can keep him committed to the G! We'll know soon.
when he said cohoots I’m sold.
I like what I'm reading about this kid. He's thoughtful. What he says about economic opportunities in Atlanta is spot-on. And he would be in prime position for those were he to attend UGA. Plus, in terms of opportunity, UGA is better than all of the others in that regard, too. Florida may be slightly better academically, but UGA is close and we have the better football program -- plus Atlanta. Alabama will always be Alabama, but our academics are much better and -- a Dawg will always find a home in Atlanta. Arizona State? Can't compare to UGA. Texas A&M? Not going to offer him the same opportunities that he would get by coming to Athens. That's why his buddy (and my neighbor), Kimber, isn't there. He said it best himself, "if it was all about football, it would probably be Alabama or LSU. But I think past football." That's good. Just keep thinking that way all the way to Athens, son. Go Dawgs!
Go Dawgs !
Interesting tidbit lurking in here: “I think if it was solely [his decision] football it would probably be Alabama or LSU, but I think past football,” he said. “It is not all about football.”
It's great that UGA has the "other" going for it. But it also points out where UGA is with its football program, not yet at the Alabama / LSU level (as has been proved on the field). So, from a football perspective, there's a ways to go.
Hope that starts in the SUGAR BOWL...... first game of 2020.