Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation: Join our team at 5 p.m. in our message board forum

SystemSystem Posts: 10,420 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageDawgNation: Join our team at 5 p.m. in our message board forum

Want to have a different kind of happy hour this afternoon? Join everyone from DawgNation today for a special social hour inside our message board forum.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You guys be sure to wear protection!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Uh, that totally don't sound right! Y'all just be safe, is what I should have said! :)

• Options
    HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please check on the others around you dawg fans. We have so many ways of communicating with others now because of technology. Make sure that the elderly have food, medicine or if they may need somebody just to talk to them. Let them know that you are thinking about them and they are not alone. We are seeing videos of people hoarding supplies and being selfish. We will not make it through this unless we all pull together. Share and help others in need.

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Like Huckleberry said, watch out for your neighbors, your family, friends and the older folks. My parents are 84 and I don't even want them out. I'm relatively young and healthy in my 50's and I make a grocery run every day for my folks and those who shouldn't be out. Trying to be as careful as possible, but the elderly need to really be careful. Food here in AZ is spotty, but you can find it. Take care everyone. Look out for each other. Hopefully we'll be back here soon griping or celebrating all things UGA football.

• Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell I think you mean thread, not threat