Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jake Fromm selected by Buffalo Bills in 2020 NFL Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,422 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

imageJake Fromm selected by Buffalo Bills in 2020 NFL Draft

Former Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm is headed up North to the Buffalo Bills, selected in the fifth round of the 2020 NFL Draft

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Prove the “experts” wrong, Jake! All Dawg fans are pulling hard for you!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, that was quick...just posted on Jake still awaiting any news...Buffalo Bills in the fifth round....my old stomping grounds in upstate NY. He'll be part of a squad that recognizes his strengths: "Fromm receives massive praise for his intangibles and leadership, which makes perfect sense as to why Buffalo’s front office liked him." (BILLS WIRE). We wish him well in his NFL career.

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

From ESPN: In a text to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, Bills general manager Brandon Beane said he "wasn't planning on drafting a quarterback today," but Fromm was "too good to pass up" at that spot. 👊🏈 🐕️

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Also, the Offensive Coordinator in Buffalo = Brian Daboll, the O.C. at Alabama in the National Championship game against UGA, so he got an up-close and personal look at what Jake can do.

• Options
    HowlnwoofHowlnwoof Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

I sincerely hope I am wrong about this, but I just don't see the upside for Jake in this transaction. I do, however, believe that Jake is going to be a success in football whether it be as a player, coach or something else. May God get him out of Buffalo, or help him succeed in a hostile environment that does not seem to favor a guy that doesn't have big hands.

• Options
    QvoxQvox Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake Fromm is already a huge success story, what a great young man. I wish him all the best on this venture in life. I know in the end he'll end up on top.