Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

College analyst: 'The Florida Gators are the team to beat in the SEC East'

2»

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What did you expect Kanell to say? Rah, rah, Georgia? He is a Florida man and will always side with the State. He is boosting FL over UGA as he always does...with more or less conviction. UGA has assembled possibly its best team in history in 2020..absolutely. Florida simply cannot compete. If Blaylock and Pickens are healthy and the RB's perform at RBU level, FL will leave the field point-less. The defense is back and will have no problem staunching any FL/Trask advances. UGA is on the way UP not down. UGA does not exist to beat FL..they exist to win a national championship! Period! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why do the columnist post anything Danny Kanell say, especially about Georgia. He has never said anything good or positive about Georgia. Maybe it is because he did not meet the Georgia standard when he was being recruited. I do not know the answer, but I just hate reading articles or watching a sports show when he is giving his limited in scope expert opinion. Sometimes he sound like a member of the girl scout talking sports. I remember David Pollack who played at UGA was the same way when it came to discussing Georgia football. Glad he has changed. I do not see that happening with Kanell, so please stop posting anything he say.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My dead grandmother predicted Florida will lose to Harvard.

Oops, I mean the Harvard of West Gainesville (FL) will lose to Yale.

Oh, my, this is as stúpid as Danny Kanell.

Bless his heart.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ummm, I think everyone got "lit up" by LSU last year. That team, and more importantly that QB, was one in a million that put it (off, def, QB, etc.) all together, at the same time and ....just couldn't lose. Wasn't Baylor a spread team? Technically, isn't Fla. a spread team (they pretend to run the ball every now and then)? I guess they're not good???? I think most of their opponents would argue differently. BTW - I think BAMA is ok with any defense they've put on the field with Saban as head coach.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sorry, who is Danny Kanell? Doesn't matter. I hope everyone keeps picking UF as the east champion, SEC champion, and National Champion......cause none of those scenarios will come true and will only help our motivation against them. I listened to some UF radio stations last year when I was in Jacksonville for the game.....oh my, UGA didn't have a chance....."major points are to be had against that Georgia defense", "Mullen is the superior coach", etc. The arrogance and hype was typical of UF and their fans.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

this article easily has the most comments on it, which should answer your question