- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
COVID-19 Check-in 2.0
COVID-19 is affecting all of us and has already changed the way CFB games will be played this year. There is the real possibility we won't have a 2020-21 CFB season. Many of our own Dawgnation members have seen first-hand what COVID-19 can do to a family member or even to themselves. Because of this I believe it is appropriate to have a thread on this board dedicated to discussing COVID-19. However, previous threads have gone off the rails due to personal attacks and partisan bickering that have come from all sides. In order to have this type of thread we need to establish some ground rules that will be strictly enforced by the mods.
- This thread is mostly for hearing from those personally affected by COVID-19 and getting updates to see how members of Dawgnation are doing.
- Any discussion regarding COVID-19 and current events must be fact driven. Disagreements are fine but you need to back them up.
- No politics at all. Given the polarized environment this does not end well.
- No personal attacks.
- Don't DV people you disagree with, but respond and explain why you disagree. We want conversations.
- If someone is breaking the rules, especially anyone interjecting politics, pushing unfounded conspiracies, or insulting others use the flag option to report the comment.
I ran this by the mods before posting and they are fine with a new thread, but it is being given a very short leash. If things get out of hand, it will be closed quickly.