Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football at Arkansas: Live blog, scoring, injuries

13»

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2020

I wish they would of put Beck in at qb for the 4th qtr. Get him some game time, since CKS is just doing what he does, PLAYS PREVENT OFFENSE when they have the lead.

Can Mathis even throw the ball away?

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Take the win, congratulations to the mail man, he saved our bacon. Work to do, the defense is legit. But who are we on offense?

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Stetson looked very poised and sure as hell saved our butts. I don't think he is the QB for the rest of the season. If Daniels isn't ready I wonder if Beck gets a look next week. Mathis certainly isn't the answer.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2020

Thank you, Stetson Bennitt! I had grilled ribs and pork chops today and was about to eat as the game was in the second qtr. I didn't even have an appetite to eat anything. Couldn't believe what I was seeing out of our Dawgs in that 1st half. I sure hope it was simply due to the 1st game jitters / inexperience, or something easily fixable as that. No doubt. we've got a TON of work to do, and we better get to work, and work our tails off. It's not going to get any easier with Auburn coming to town next Saturday. We better keep grinding!

Now, I reckon I'll try to go and eat something and relax while watching some of the other games. Glad to see Oklahoma and LSU go down today, also.

Let's keep our heads up, guys!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    JuniorDawgJuniorDawg Posts: 13 ✭ Freshman

Somebody remind Mathis he’s got wheels! And remind Zamir he can bounce outside when it all comes crashing in.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am still not inspired by this team. Stetson Bennett comes off the bench to save the day. A back-up to Fromm. Carson Beck now? Bennett continues? D'Wan .....he is likely humiliated. Will he stay with the Dawgs? JT Daniels? When will he be released to play? That injury is worse than predicted. I am an arm-chair QB at best. Kirby needs to do some soul-searching. Will they come back like this against Auburn...Florida......Bama? Not likely. This was Ark. rated at the bottom of the SEC. or one of them. UGA was FORTUNATE. My prayers of agony were answered. UGA has one week to dial in a QB! How bad really is JT Daniels?

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trevor Lawrence? Seriously? He's no Justin Fields either. Just not sure about CKS's QB evaluations. How is does Stetson Bennet not run rings around Dwan in practice? Beyond me.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dwan will go back to work and have his moment