Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Brenton Cox puts Georgia on notice, Jacksonville game will 'definitely be personal'

2»

Comments

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He plays for florida, I don't care how he feels pre game, I just want him to be absolutely miserable after game.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see Cox still has some growing up to do. Kirby doesn't like for his kids to run their mouth, he wants them to do their talking with their pads.

I think Cox has found where he fits in better. Him and his coach have that in common. See ya in Jacksonville!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

woooo! it's personal now. Wow welcome to the party sherlock. It's always been personal. I hope young Mr Cox has a wonderful career, but that his experience vs the Dawgs is absolutely miserable.

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,334 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come Saturday afternoon about 3pn he'll wish he had made the tamu game personal.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They do not have to come, you Florida Gator masquerading as a DGD. What a whopper! But to give you food for thought, they do not have to come to any school to get a free million dollar college package. They can go and PAY to be trained by the best coaches in the world elsewhere to have their only shot to make an NFL team. Forget the college experience though. Good luck on playing against the best players after high school too. If you look at what all the college football player gets, he cannot get that ANYWHERE else and CERTAILY not close FOR FREE! Not even if he pays for it. Throw in education, food, housing, facilities, publicity, notoriety, pocket money, healthcare and so much more. I would say it is a good deal for the player and college, everyone. Don't like it? Don't HAVE to play. Give me, give me, give me...when you are already giving me probably over 1 million dollars when you combine it all. Not to mention the only chance on the planet really to possibly make it to the NFL and make untold more millions. A chance than 98% of the population, or less, will NEVER have! What is your goal here? Not a DGD for sure. Not a Dawg at all, if truth be known. You a coach for a small college hoping to land some Georgia players that would have went to a major program? Where the player will get so much less invested in his football future and education?

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

here comes 4 in a row in jville....

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 400 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Florida has NO defense and while our offense will improve each week their defense will ****. I don't see this one as that close UGA 35 Fl. 17

• Options
    DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior

What a dumbass. When has UGA vs UF NOT been personal?