Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football 2021 player updates: NFL draft announcements, returnees and transfer portal

13»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m a big Kearis Jackson fan. I believe that If he has a Full and Normal off season to practice. And If he stays at or really close to 100% healthy this young man could (and If JT targets him allot) could mimick D. Smith the Heisman guys performance. Yeah I did say that. Thing is with Pickens who I believe will have a Huge year and Burton and hopefully Blaylock, Arian Smith and others Kearis can only get targeted so many times. But when he does get the ball thrown to him Look Out !! I also think he made a Very wise decision by coming back. He needs this year to sharpen his craft even more to showcase to the NFL. Look for Pickens, Jackson, Smith, Burton, and if he shakes the rust off fast enough Blaylock (and there are others to) to have a Huge season !! JT gonna have a stellar cast to throw to !!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Oh My!!!! If we could somehow find a way to get Arik Gilbert and Big Cat Bryant back to their home state and play for UGA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........!!!!!

Camarda and Salyer coming back now have me convinced will be in the playoffs. Hoping Adam Anderson desires a Natty too. If Anderson recommits for another year, I will be booking tickets to Indianaoplis in January, 2022.

I have never been so excited about a season this early. The stars appear to be aligning for 2021!

Go Freaking Dawgs Go!

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is great news...It's time to make another run at the East, SEC title, playoff win and play and win a National Championship in 2021

• Options
    dawgfan623dawgfan623 Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ Junior

Clemson is losing a lot on offense. Their RB and best WR are gone, Lawerence is gone. They have not recruited elite people at WR, RB and OL like we have. They will be much weaker on offense this year compared to last.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Netori Johnson to Middle Tennessee State.... hope you do well and good luck in your new program.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wished it could have worked out for Netori but Kirby knows you have to win the trenches and he recruits heavy there. Thanks for your time Netori and thank you for picking a school outside the SEC. I don't fault a young man who aspires to play the game at the school he loves, gives it his best shot for several years and when it's obvious his role is not going to fulfill his aspirations, he searches out a place where he can get that opportunity.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Blessings to Netori and his family. I wish he would have stayed and gotten that degree from UGA. Thank you for your time here big fella!

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 359 ✭✭✭ Junior

good luck to you, young man.