Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Wake Forest helmet for Jamie Newman at Senior Bowl after 'tremendously tough' fall

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageWake Forest helmet for Jamie Newman at Senior Bowl after 'tremendously tough' fall

Former Wake Forest graduate transfer Jamie Newman will wear the Demon Deacons colors this week at the Senior Bowl and a Wake Forest helmet

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

There will be no combine in Indy this year. The league will try to simulate combine conditions on campus sites. I would have to think that he goes through the campus combine at WF and not UGA.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see you Mike Griffin, rattling the cage.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This loser will not be drafted because even the lowly NFL knows what type of coward he is and the position he put Georgia in. Do not post another article about this idiot.

• Options
    Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

“were sensitive to the fact that Newman had to consider what was best for his future”

That’s fine. He made, by definition, a SELFISH decision.

Good for him. Whatever. Moving on.

• Options
    BoydCrowderBoydCrowder Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think Jerry Seinfeld put it best, clinching his teeth, disdainfully muttering, "Newman!"

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Opt outs and transfers. Don't you just love what college football has come to.

• Options
    JackCuppyJackCuppy Posts: 28 ✭ Freshman

Jaime Newman quit the dawgs. He got a free ride for 8 months and UGA got nothing in return. COVID-19 still exist and this guy has no problem participating in the senior bowl. I call bs. He was afraid and intimidated of coming to work everyday and competing for a starting job. Wake or Weak Forest does not have the caliber of players or competition that UGA or SEC has. The NFL allows players to kneel for the flag. The NFL has become too political like most sports as well as most of the world. I don’t watch professional sports anymore and college sports are beginning to get more political. The UK basketball team for example. Jaime Newman is / was never a dawg. He played at Weak Forest.

• Options
    WayxATLdawg89WayxATLdawg89 Posts: 87 ✭✭ Sophomore

Dawg Fans, I am with all of you when it comes to NOT writing articles about Newman and the fact that he shouldn't don the G on his helmet at the Senior Bowl. However, can we please show a little class and stop calling these young men idiots and cowards because we don't agree with them! He made his decision and he now has to live with it period. Many of you probably won't agree with me and that's fine but I just think of Newman's parents and how they feel when you call their child those names. I know Dawg Fans have more class than this so let's please show it. Having a championship program not only happens on the field but in the community its representing as well...

GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

23 viewer comments on the most recent 6 articles combined and 33 comments on the 2 articles combined on Newman. I'd say Mike got what he wanted.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2021

Good. Let the poser wear his worthless demon deacon crap. He was probably hoping the G on his helmet would score him some points. I'm sure, in the minds of Wake Forest, he'll always be a DGDD. Buh bye.

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And we are subjected to it because we can't resist clicking to read it. 🤣🤣