Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Can I ask a favor?

2»

Comments

• Options
    donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who would have predicted that TJ Hooker would have come as far as he did? Amazing career.

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why are Florida and Tennessee fans so ****?

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

BA we always talk about a kid we didn't see in the class months ago. But I'm hearing a lot of buzz on a stud in a big area of need. Dennis-Sutton. I know its early and if recruiting were a person they'd probably be institutionalized lol. But I've heard he's really loving us. I mean a blue blood program, with possible PT actually a selling point like it hasn't been for years. But on the outside as of now, I'm guessing Sherman and maybe Sorey rn. Mondon and Jalon Walker will have a say so. But I was just wondering what you guys around the DN family are hearing about him.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One thing that worries me beside the OL is Rat Poison.

I believe Clemson will be ready to play. Their program is very much geared towards the Big Game. In years past Georgia has sometimes looked ill prepared at the opening of the season; I'm hopeful and frankly optimistic that those days are in the rear view mirror. Kirby & Company are unlikely to discount the importance of our first game of the season.

Still, there is an abundance of Rat Poison.

Your thoughts?

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    DawgBiscuitDawgBiscuit Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wonder if Arik Gilbert's addition to our team had anything to do with D-Rob's decision to enter Portal?

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2021

@JimWallace Spot on sir!!! I agree with you that the "rat poison" is 100% pure evil. However, we as fans can exude the utmost in confidence in Georgia nowadays in 2021 that these DAWGS are "Kirby Smart DAWGS" and they are a new, and different. A MOST HUNGRY breed of DAWG, THEY WON'T be drinking (or eating) any of the rat poison prior to the opening kickoff. IMHO, they WILL BE READY TO GO!!!

PS - A loss might (MIGHT) come in this opening day match-up, but it won't be due to a lack of total preparation by the players AND the coaching staff too, or a lack of the entire program's 110% complete team effort. I DO believe that Georgia will win in this game over Clemson in a very close, hard fought, instant-EPIC slug-fest!!! GO DAWGS!!! We will all remember this game for years, and years!!!!

• Options

@DawgBiscuit Great question, but explain what is your thinking behind that??? I am curious.

• Options
    ultimatedawgultimatedawg Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

@ultimatedawg Ok, I understand that now. Still, this is a very sad ending (as I had said earlier) to D-Rob's time in Athens. Now? It appears to me anyway, that he is headed to a third different program in six years??? I wish him well. I cannot recall from my own memory an NFL draft status college WR who was a certain "blue chip" prospect that had listed on his resume a body of work in which he excelled from three different college football programs? Best of luck to D-Rob. I wished that he would've stayed in Athens, but that decision is his to make. Only D-Rob knows what is in his own best interest.

• Options
    donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe, Maybe not. Time will tell, of course. It is his decision to make, regardless of how it turns out.