Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

UGA fans on Social Media want a Blackout this weekend. Do you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes I want the Blackout vs. Missy St

Being practical, I would say no black out. BUT! Have to add this, “if” we black out and UGA gets an impressive win, could make a BIG impression on “potential Dawgs” at the game – a TON of talent expected to be in the stands for this one.

• Options
    FredBearFredBear Posts: 232 ✭✭✭ Junior
    No - Blackouts are fake juice

I voted no, I guess it's just the old traditionalist in me that that turns me off to it. That said I don't really have a problem when they do use alternate jerseys as long as they don't ever wear those **** looking jerseys they did for that Boise State game a few years back. That was almost Oregon bad.

• Options
    mqg96mqg96 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    No - Blackouts are fake juice

Hell no! I repeat. HELL NO!!!!! The last time Georgia did a black out against a HOT SEC team who was trying to send a statement to the world that they were legit, what happened? Mississippi State is a HOT sleeper team in the SEC West this season and we have the nerve to ask for a blackout for THIS game out of all the games on our schedule? This is a very serious game our team better be prepared for. Georgia has lost the last 2 games to SEC West opponents in blowout fashion earlier in the season not named "Auburn". We have to break that streak this year against a really good Mississippi State team. A blackout would be better for a game like Kentucky late in the year.