Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart explains why he started Stetson Bennett against Florida, updates JT Daniels health

13»

Comments

• stonestone Posts: 399 ✭✭✭ Junior

Most of these comments are truly sad. It is interesting to see how many fans have bought into the hype surrounding Daniels. This is not to say Daniels does not have a lot of talent because he does. What is being overlooked is he is fragile. Stop for a minute and think where this team would be with Beck in place of Bennett. I doubt the record would be the same

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

I was referring to this assumption making the rounds that Smart is not going to give Daniels a chance to win the starting job back over the coming weeks, and it's going to cost Georgia a title. Pretty sure you haven't watched those games, on the field.

I don't disagree on the importance of getting Daniels back up to game speed, as I think he's the better quarterback. I've been very consistent on that all season. My issue with these comments is that people are criticizing Smart for a blunder he hasn't had a chance to even make yet. If Daniels keeps riding the bench all the way into the playoff then I'll certainly join you in your frustration. All I'm saying is it actually has to happen before I do