- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Is the podcast on Google( couldn't find it?) If not, would you consider posting it there also? All of my favorite podcasts are there except this one.
Soundcloud recently added video ads to their free service, and they're annoying, and for me untenable, for a couple of reasons:
1) they're video ads that require an active screen to play. I listen to you guys in the car, so that doesn't jive
2) they're doing ads on top of yours. I get it that everyone needs to eat, but double ads or a fee plus podcast ads doesn't sit well with me.
1 is a bigger deal breaker than 2, and I've uninstalled soundcloud for that reason