Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Live Gameday Blog: Georgia football trying to change narrative, take SEC title from Alabama

Comments

• Billy21Billy21 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope Dawgnation doesn’t give UGA fans hope for next year. This is a 12-0 team that can’t get it down. I’ll start watching football games again once UGA makes it to the NC. See yal later.

• deputydogdeputydog Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

You guys may love Bennett but he is a high school QB at best. We will not win a big game with him. It will seem like the defense crumbled but in the second half they held up well enough. Your offense has to score or you will lose against elite competition.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Saw it coming saw it coming somebody please tell me JT got caught with drugs or something because you have to score the defense made the stops to give us a chance we just couldn't do anything with it.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh boy, a whole month of idiocy by the profits of doom fake fans.

Beating a good team twice is extremely difficult. I still like our chances and will gladly trade an SEC championship for a natty!

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Saban's team was so relaxed, he didn't even have to call any timeouts.

I almost want to say what I said 3 years ago, when I could see what kirby liked doing.

And that was that "uga will never win a NC with Kirby smart as the head coach". He is too anti-offense. I think that BA's comments didn't age well about this may be the year of the physical defensive teams.

Saban so wants to just call kirby a joke, you can tell by his facial expression during this interview.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Can't wait to hear BAs reaction to this. He's probably crying right now in total shock. Hey Mike take over the post game recap please and ask the tough questions. See y'all in the playoffs buddy hope JT is ready.

• jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

Before you call people idiots you might want to learn to spell "prophet"

• deputydogdeputydog Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

I blame the CBS crew.

• SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 362 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The so called reporters covering the team should ask one question over and over until there is an answer. “Coach Smart- why would you ever expect a walk-on QB to be better than a five star who never lost a game at UGA?”

• CapeCawdDogCapeCawdDog Posts: 18 ✭✭ Sophomore

I repeat: Kirby is not elite. I feel for the young men he has entrusted the program to; not their responsibility.

• SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 362 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That’s just it. Kirby never learns. He panics and that causes his team to panic. His decision to stay with Bennett all season will haunt him and this program for years to come. If for some reason they back into the playoffs, the only thing he can do to create confidence is to play JT. You need to be willing to swing for a knockout at the start.

• TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well we will have to see what the playoff committee thinks. If they get their chance, Georgia has some work to do to reach their goal.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I Hear you !! Tonight hurt. It hurt Really, Really bad. There’s a pretty good possibility I might not even be here next year . TON of medical issues. But you are Right as rain. Way to early to give up on THIS season. I know All Dawgs fans wanted This game So bad. I assure y’all So did me and my family & friends that are Dawgs fans. But what’s done is done. SO all we can Hope for is that Kirby will get our Dawgs back to Athens, watch film of the game and try to come up with solutions. P.S. Us attacking Each Other doesn’t help a thing.