Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Gameday Blog: Georgia football trying to change narrative, take SEC title from Alabama

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Each to their own opinion but To Me this was a Team loss. It goes Far beyond Just Stetson Bennett. We all Know or Should that Stets is much more mobile than JT, Yet the Bama D was on him all night. There’s NO guarantee that JT would have fared any better. We’ll never know. But with the success Bama had bringing the pressure in my mind I don’t see JT doing much better. Saban coached his guys up Before, During, and will After. He has Kirby’s number and that’s all there is to it.

• Options
    Scottdobbs01Scottdobbs01 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

It's like Insanity- you keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. A 5 star QB is on the sideline while Kirby is playing the feel good story. Remember Fromm and Fields?

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 416 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Total embarrassing beatdown. UGA was dominated on both lines of scrimmage. Bowers is a star and the only bright spot. Bennett is a baller, but not the guy to reach the top. JT neither. Kirby gets all these highly ranked QB's and does zero with them. One thing is certain... when it's time for the biggest game on the biggest stage you can always count on UGA to choke. That's just a fact.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don’t understand why we didn’t put in JT. I like Bennett but I’ve said all year that he couldn’t beat bama. We’ll never know if JT could or not. What a waste of the season.

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

So in the end, the game turned out how everyone suspected it would at the beginning of the season. The passing game needed to be expanded. We thought at the beginning we had the QB in JT. We needed to match scores and we could not. The coach has not learned from all the of the losing efforts in the past. I guess the Braves **** all the juice out of the state.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The ONLY Hope Kirby has at this juncture. Is get back to Athens Coach our Dawgs up. Look at the film and Try to fix what’s broken. Stets is only responsible for 7 of Bamas points the Dawgs D is responsible for 31.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Have to disagree, even Michigan can throw the ball. And are very physical. And Bama will probably get to play Cincinnati, who won. So uga will have to be more beat up the week before, and ala will have an easier path to the NCG.

But to bash bama some more, their scholarship athlete is Will Anderson. A barely B average student in a class to learn to speak correctly. 🤡.

Saban is not worried about playing these guys again. Trust me.

Just run out the clock, 17 point loss is going to be hard to get in the playoffs now, throw another pick 6 and they are out.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IdiotDawg!

I remember a butt kicking by Auburn then a butt kicking by us for an SEC championship. I chose to keep the faith.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Where are all the we can do it with Stetson crowd where are you now. Are you happy now that this miracle has come to an end and now we can hopefully get down to playing winning football. Dynamic offenses win the national championship. Point blank write it down put it in the newspaper or your Bible.

• Options
    edited December 2021

To be the man you have to beat the man wow. We're still trying to beat the man the old school way thanks Kirby. If JT Daniels isn't under investigation or hurt he better be playing come to playoff games coach.

• Options
    Billy21Billy21 Posts: 196 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope Dawgnation doesn’t give UGA fans hope for next year. This is a 12-0 team that can’t get it down. I’ll start watching football games again once UGA makes it to the NC. See yal later.

• Options

You guys may love Bennett but he is a high school QB at best. We will not win a big game with him. It will seem like the defense crumbled but in the second half they held up well enough. Your offense has to score or you will lose against elite competition.

• Options

Saw it coming saw it coming somebody please tell me JT got caught with drugs or something because you have to score the defense made the stops to give us a chance we just couldn't do anything with it.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh boy, a whole month of idiocy by the profits of doom fake fans.

Beating a good team twice is extremely difficult. I still like our chances and will gladly trade an SEC championship for a natty!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Saban's team was so relaxed, he didn't even have to call any timeouts.

I almost want to say what I said 3 years ago, when I could see what kirby liked doing.

And that was that "uga will never win a NC with Kirby smart as the head coach". He is too anti-offense. I think that BA's comments didn't age well about this may be the year of the physical defensive teams.

Saban so wants to just call kirby a joke, you can tell by his facial expression during this interview.

• Options

Can't wait to hear BAs reaction to this. He's probably crying right now in total shock. Hey Mike take over the post game recap please and ask the tough questions. See y'all in the playoffs buddy hope JT is ready.

• Options
    T_DawgT_Dawg Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore
  • Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

Before you call people idiots you might want to learn to spell "prophet"

• Options

I blame the CBS crew.