Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Gameday Blog: Georgia football trying to change narrative, take SEC title from Alabama

Comments

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby Smart is just hard headed.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Said all year didn’t think he could beat bama not all his fault but still Kirby rode his horse with him for all kirby and lannings accolades they let the one guy beat you you couldn’t let beat you great plan coach

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby is going to be hard headed to the very end!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Did JT get caught with drugs or something what's going on? Is there something behind the scenes we don't know about? He's on the sideline like he know he's not going to play

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can’t put it all on Stets. He’s had to throw into traffic all game.

• Options

Every big game Georgria has lost is because they had the inferior QB. Nothing has changed.

• Options

Bowers is the best tight end in the nation hands down

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bowers is just a pure freaking beast!

• Options
    SteelerDawgSteelerDawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

Same ole Georgia. You can't beat Alabama with Stetson Bennett. You need someone that can go score for score. Sad that we have to learn this lesson over and over. All the jokes about us are true.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bowers for MVP!!!

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

I been saying this on these posts for months😡 Stetson gets away with these interceptions every week and that it would cost us against bama🤬🤬🤬

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bennett is a walk on for a reason and always was. Way to go kirby. Your commitment to Bennett probably has JT transferring or going pro. He may come in now, but alot too late. uga will have so many players sit out of the Chick fil a bowl. JT is not playing because he is leaving. Kirby is still and always will be a qb killer. I would not be surprised if uga is left out of the playoffs. I knew the 40 p.p.g. average was a fake stat. When the real average Is around 27 points. Take away the 3 cupcakes and the defense and special team scores. Not able to really put up points.

Atleast BOWERS is a stud. About the only one playing worth a dang. I hope uga doesn't try and sellout to stop the run, because the big difference, is Saban doesn't take his foot off the gas. Even in blowouts.

• Options

I just never understood unless something happened behind the scenes why we didn't get JT back in the groove. You got to be able to throw the ball over everyone's head and put pressure on a defense. High score on offenses will usually win the battle on any given day.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’d really like to know in all honesty, it does seem like he knows he ain’t playing.

🤔

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Exciting watching Bowers and knowing he’s a True Freshman !!

• Options

That Pick 6 was a killer. Too many points left on the field, it will eventually cost this game.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bowers is the only receiver to get any separation. That’s a pretty big deal regardless of QB.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

I guess Nick Saban is Kirby daddy.

• Options

Hey Mike I know you read the post so send me a PM let me go and put on my suit and get ready for the after the game recap. I called this bs