Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia QB Stetson Bennett arrives in Miami relaxed, ready for beach trip and big game

2»

Comments

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,051 mod

Click on the link. It's the board forums where all this started. The article commenting was brought in later and caters to the, well.... take my word on it.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2021

BigMike 4 of the 6 games you specified exceeded 24 pts for the winner. Does that prove my point that you can't win the CFBCG THIS YEAR w/24 pts? UGA's D has been exposed. To me it is unlikely that Bama will be held below 24 pts based on what I saw of the SECCG and the UGA D. Without AAnderson and without LB's blitzing they have not applied the necessary pressure to speed up the QB. That exposed KRingo and S #47 (?) (among others) for their lack of elite pass coverage skills. Forget nickel and dime. AL receivers were running wide open all over the field. And that was with AL having virtually no healthy RB's. The zone failed miserably. How many DB's do you need when you have 3 wr's and a TE? As for the SBIV vs JTD argument. For all his "mobility" SBIV gets run down in the pocket more often than not. My point about JTD is that he knows where everyone is going to be pre snap. He has a better chance to complete the pass in less than 3 sec than SBIV. SBIV knows who the play is called for. After the snap he looks there and throws it if the guy is open (and some times when he isn't). After that initial read it is playground ball. That doesn't win championships. If UGA is involved in lower scoring games it is because UGA runs the clock running the ball. Fewer possessions equals fewer points. Yet Bama has scored 41 vs UGA in each of their last 2 meetings.