Who you all think it will be ? I'm going out on the limb a bit and going with Ottis Reese
@donm said: @Denmen185 said: Next 2018 commit will be Reese or Tindall Man, I hope you are right on this one. Either would be great but Reese would be sweet - a kick in the Khakis, if you know what I mean.
@donm said:
@Denmen185 said: Next 2018 commit will be Reese or Tindall
Man, I hope you are right on this one. Either would be great but Reese would be sweet - a kick in the Khakis, if you know what I mean.
I think cooper could be in the mix too.
Read on another board that Cooper is Bama bound.
Good job tiger_62082 , I don't eat u do in your daily life but u got this recruiting stuff on lock
Anyone seen a snoop scoop lately?
He had a one line post the other day. Probably just busy enjoying life and not getting into these arguements of 3vs5 star players
Or he don't wanna get scolded for talking lil junk to the auburn boys
@CZCashvilleDawg said: He had a one line post the other day. Probably just busy enjoying life and not getting into these arguements of 3vs5 star players
I know right!!
He always knows when something big is about to happen. If we do have one of those "momentum" recruits in the pipeline this week I assume we will see it soon
@Lefty said: @dawgy10 said: Anyone seen a snoop scoop lately? No and I've been wondering where he's at, has anyone heard from him since the florida game? Did he make it back?
@Lefty said:
@dawgy10 said: Anyone seen a snoop scoop lately?
No and I've been wondering where he's at, has anyone heard from him since the florida game? Did he make it back?
He commented the other day briefly i believe.
Salyer's still over a month away. I'd be ECSTATIC if our next commit came from Campbell, Reese, Tindall or Cooper. I do like Davis's size though. But Cooper just looks like a monster in the trenches eating up double teams (with him not giving much ground if any on those double teams.) Can do ALOT of stuff defensively with that roadblock he sets up in the middle!
As far as NEEDS for quality depth and playmakers, does anybody remember a class where we had a chance to get one of the strongest DT's in the country, 2 OUTSTANDING LB'ers, a SHUTDOWN lengthy corner, AND the 2nd best O lineman in the country behind Salyer; ALONG with JS lol. Usually there's a Wilson in each class. Raquan was one of those that fell to us and he's been stout his entire career, and the MVP this year. Imagine 5 TOP tier guys we hope to flip or land that we have a great shot at to go along with what's already a great class... How dynasty's are built!
Anyone think we get one to pop off today, start the weekend Mo ?
@CZCashvilleDawg said: Anyone think we get one to pop off today, start the weekend Mo ?
Doesn’t seem like it. Although I’d love to be wrong
https://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Davis-86447
The next commit for the '18 class?
With that tough L from the weekend, maybe some sunshine, in the form of a flip, will peak through the doom and gloom clouds.
Kirby, in a change the narrative / fix the momentum, gets Otis Reese to flip over to the good guys by Sat and commit to the G.
Anyone think different , or have another idea ?