Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

It’s so easy to retweet

• Options
    DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HunkerDown10 said:
    https://twitter.com/CUTigers_com/status/932628555393052678

Jamaree Salyer just retweeted this status... Cade Mays just became a top priority

So if Jamaree Salyer just retweeted something from ITT Tech, should we all worry?

• Options
    HunkerDown10HunkerDown10 Posts: 56 ✭✭✭ Junior

@12ed said:

Indisputable!! He gone!!!!!! Erk Russell's ghost was right with that foggy ouija board CB. He specifically said Auburn is in this more than people think. If Slayer happens to retweet anything about the Barn, let us know. You're officially our point man for monitoring teenagers' social media.

Triggered

• Options

@12ed said:

No bruh. I support you and I find your analysis riveting. You're an up and coming star, these other fools just can't see it. I fully expect you to be working with Sentell by the end of the year.

If I can make it to 260 DV like you one day, I'll truly know I've truly made it as a recruiting blog poster.

• Options
    edited November 2017

@12ed said:

No bruh. I support you and I find your analysis riveting. You're an up and coming star, these other fools just can't see it. I fully expect you to be working with Sentell by the end of the year.

If I can make it to 260 DV like you one day, I'll know I've truly made it as a recruiting blog poster.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2017

I love reading @12ed for levity.

Don’t let it get to you @HunkerDown10 he means nothing by it. Just hilarious.

I love this site. Busy day, worn out and got to laugh without paying.

• Options
    HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2017

@12ed is like the Adams Family of the Forum World. You love him in a weird sort of way.

• Options
    HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2017

@12ed said:

@HerschelismyHero said:
    @12ed is like the Adams Family of the Forum World and you love him in a weird sort of way.

Nice one, you made pazuzu lol. He never lol's. I can't tell if this is a good or bad development. Might be time to put the official UGA recruiting ouija board away I think

NEVER PUT IT AWAY!!!!! Don't stop being you.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Alright, back on track here. Anyone got a good feeling about a Turkey day holiday commit ?

• Options
    DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

After we zap the gnats Saturday and it would be nice land a couple of commits over the next several days, maybe Pappoe for 19, and a couple from 18 would be awesome.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am thinking that it could be that the Gamecocks get roasted as well as the turkey as Tindall commits to the G tomorrow

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 is Tindall supposed to commit tomorrow?

• Options

Only by me nobody else :D

• Options

BTW I will accept Sandidge instead or as well as.

• Options
    MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:
    BTW I will accept Sandidge instead or as well as.

I think that ship has sailed. Has he missed a South Carolina game? Even when he came to visit the Dawgs, it was against South Carolina.

• Options
    ddodsonddodson Posts: 32 ✭✭ Sophomore

The SC legacy force seems strong within Sandidge. I agree he is a no go. As well as KJ Henry. Here's hoping that we can unwrap a Cooper and a Campbell for Christmas!!!

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I kind of wish that someone would have commented or at least viewed the thread... B)

This discussion has been closed.