Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@tier_62082 I know it's early in his recruitment but what have you heard about Gunner Stockton out of Rabun County? I know that the Kirbycopter was seen there and the next day Dabo showed up. He just finished his freshman year and threw for about 3,000 yds as a freshman. His Dad is Rob Stockton who is in GA Southern Hall of fame.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Starting to see Plumlee is gone. My friends informed me FSU is throwing the house at him after Howell flipping to UNC. They are offering QB and time on the diamond.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ThisDawg said:
    @tier_62082 I know it's early in his recruitment but what have you heard about Gunner Stockton out of Rabun County? I know that the Kirbycopter was seen there and the next day Dabo showed up. He just finished his freshman year and threw for about 3,000 yds as a freshman. His Dad is Rob Stockton who is in GA Southern Hall of fame.

@ThisDawg Got a prob ^^ with @tiger_62082 username Should see this here.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:
    Starting to see Plumlee is gone. My friends informed me FSU is throwing the house at him after Howell flipping to UNC. They are offering QB and time on the diamond.

I’d say it’s down between FSU and Ole Miss now, as both are offering the same options mentioned above.

Good luck to the kid

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/ladarius-tennison-187813

Georgia's offer to Rockledge High School (Florida) three-star athlete Ladarius Tennison was quite well received.

"I was very happy and felt blessed," Tennison told UGASports. "It's just a dream come true."

The Bulldogs are intrigued by the 5-foot-10, 185-pound Swiss Army prospect's do-it-all ability.

"Well, my head coach told me about the recent offer, and it’s for both sides of the ball, because of my talents on both sides," Tennison said. "It's for whatever they want me at. I just want to dominate at the next level, to be honest."

For Tennison, his eventual position matters little.

"Honestly, I have fun playing either position, running back or safety," he said. "I just love the game."

Meanwhile, the Georgia staff has already endeared themselves to the junior.

"It was Coach Scott Fountain who came up to our school. Family is the key, and they are a whole family there," Tennison said. "They are just organized and well coached and have great coaches, who not only teach you football but also life lessons."

Now, he's working on setting up a trip to Athens.

"Yeah, I plan on coming up to see the school again," Tennison said. "I came up during last summer."

As for what he's looking for at the next level, Tennison's list is short and sweet.

"Education, brotherhood, and somewhere I can make a impact."

• KaseyKasey Posts: 29,246 mod

@Thelordjohnson said:

He gone. There's almost no one in front of him in that QB room

This discussion has been closed.