Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just have a suspicion that we get a commit before the announcement of Pappoe.

Like Kirby has one up His sleeve that he is going to try to get to announce.

Just a feeling.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin care to guess on who or maybe a position?

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @bmauldin care to guess on who or maybe a position?

Hope it’s Travon Walker.
    Wondering if the staffs know where op is going or if they will try to make a push for playing with more “dogs” (pronounced Dawgs)

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Final predictions for Tuesday?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@judasdurant said:

Reliable guy who was keyed in last year on a few prospects from tRant implies UGA feels confident.
    GunaReport says he's picking the Barn.
    Rusty Mansell postponing dawg treats for Tuesday is a bad sign that implies a potential lack of confidence.

Guna still feel like he signs with the dawgs?

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Amari Kight just committed to Bama.

• Options

FSF has us currently out in Dean. We are on OP tomorrow through the day the ink dries.

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    FSF has us currently out in Dean. We are on OP tomorrow through the day the ink dries.

Yeah saw that...Dean’s first response (likely the most genuine response) was that UGA is not in the group recruiting him the hardest right now.

Thing about OP is that UGA has been in this since the beginning. I want the young man to do what’s best for him, but there are ramifications to recruiting momentum in losing this in May. I think keep the attention on OP but prioritize N. Dean going forward.

Pros of this N. Dean plays true ILB now (target position) where reading and understanding gap alignment is crucial. OP is more OLB, and makes most plays on outside. I’d prefer OP because he’s a GA kid and better athlete.

• Options
    godawgsgodawgs Posts: 326 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BojanglesInsider said:

@judasdurant said:

Reliable guy who was keyed in last year on a few prospects from tRant implies UGA feels confident.
    Rusty Mansell postponing dawg treats for Tuesday is a bad sign that implies a potential lack of confidence.

Rusty just posted his treats and he stated in the treats what he thinks Pappoe will do both tomorrow and on signing day.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@godawgs said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@judasdurant said:

Rusty just posted his treats and he stated in the treats what he thinks Pappoe will do both tomorrow and on signing day.

What does that mean? He’s a Weagle?

• Options

@judasdurant said:

@godawgs said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@judasdurant said:

Rusty still has his cb to uga.

• Options

@bmauldin said:

@judasdurant said:

@godawgs said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@judasdurant said:

Rusty still has his cb to uga.

Rusty believes OP chooses Auburn May 1, Dawgs Dec. 20th (when it matters).

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg Tomorrow, tomorrow, it's OWEN PAPPOE DAY!!!! YAY!!! So, I read, and then I re-read where @SnoopDawg says he's ALL DAWG!!! I have heard (from others around these parts) that @SnoopDawg is never wrong about this kind of important stuff. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SnoopDawg has spoken, I'm riding with him

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

P.S. I can't stand gus malzahn

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2018

@BojanglesInsider said:

@dawgy10 said:
    P.S. I can't stand gus malzahn

Uncle Dye and his cabin of benefits is the bigger long-term problem.

@dawgy10 , & @BojanglesInsider HUGE Ditto!! Here! Here! Dittos for Tommy Tuberville too!!! UGH!! Makes me sick to hear him as the ESPN announcer voice during ANY Georgia game he is assigned to.... he STILL carries the WAR BEAGLE torch with him constantly.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    I got a gut feeling Kirby has someone in his pocket to make a public commitment this week for the home team, rep the state, for the DAWGS.

I'm thinking we are getting another Upson Lee commit tomorrow after Tye Fagan yesterday

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    I got a gut feeling Kirby has someone in his pocket to make a public commitment this week for the home team, rep the state, for the DAWGS.

@Kasey said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

I'm thinking we are getting another Upson Lee commit tomorrow after Tye Fagan yesterday

DT Jayson Jones would be REALLY NICE

• Options

Hell, let’s get both big DTs this week

This discussion has been closed.