Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ve read a few notes on I’m in the past both nothing new as of late. I’d say his re recruitment is similar to that of Caleb Johnson of last year. (3* with potential that UGA would keep as a back up plan or preferably a PWO)

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    @CZCashvilleDawg @tiger_62082 @Thelordjohnson

Thoughts on Logan Cash?

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

I’ve read a few notes on I’m in the past both nothing new as of late. I’d say his re recruitment is similar to that of Caleb Johnson of last year. (3* with potential that UGA would keep as a back up plan or preferably a PWO)

@jarred_buck said:

From what I remember, he will be camping at UGA this summer. He goes to school at Winder-Barrow high school, which is about 30 minutes from Athens but he hasn’t really gotten into camping yet.

IMHO PWO only. That is, and the sensitive types should not get offended, he is only a take if Tray Scott whiffs on Eboigbe, Young, Pickering, Harris, Alfano, Travon Walker, Humphries, Clark, Pearl, Handy, Mitchell, McClendon, Harrison, Pakola, Davis, Johnson, Pickens, and Hunter; and Norton flips to Alabama. (Obviously I don’t see that happening. I think the staff brings in 5-6 highly touted DL).

From what I've read, Mr. Cash a great kid who'd jump at a Georgia offer (like Pettway); however, and this is no offense to him, we just have bigger and more highly recruited fish on the board. Logan’s offer sheet isn’t indicative of a sought after Power Five recruit either. Mataio Soli, Jamal Camp, Antwan Fann, & Austin Williams, targets on the periphery of Georgia offers right now, would be takes ahead of Cash IMHO.

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Byron young also CB'd go bama

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bama class gonna be fire this cycle, **** I wish we could load up DL like they do

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgy10 said:
    Byron young also CB'd go bama

UGA and Bama both have 1 CB a piece. It’s early still

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It ain’t over yet. Refrain from being prisoners of the moment. Give it a fighting effort. Dec. 20th if our class ain’t where it should be I’ll willfully lead the meltdown parade down lumpkin st.

• Options
    ShulaShula Posts: 342 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Wolk CB'd Booth to the Barn, I THINK. I rank Wolk up there with Rusty and Wiltfong.
    UGA boosters need to lift the bagman moratorium FAST.

Booth ain’t going to the barn, Wolk will cb a recruit to auburn if there is even a 1% chance they do.

• Options

@dawgy10 said:
    Bama class gonna be fire this cycle, **** I wish we could load up DL like they do

@dawgy10 said:

Young said today that bama leads and they’re coming at him the hardest but still a long way to go.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Shula said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Wolk CB'd Booth to the Barn, I THINK. I rank Wolk up there with Rusty and Wiltfong.

Booth ain’t going to the barn, Wolk will cb a recruit to auburn if there is even a 1% chance they do.

He CB'd Fields to UGA early on. Even when some of the homer AU mods were CB'ing Fields to Auburn. Huh.

Agree he’s not as bad as some but point still stands. I mean come on booth ain’t going to Auburn.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Shula said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Shula said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

He CB'd Fields to UGA early on. Even when some of the homer AU mods were CB'ing Fields to Auburn. Huh.

Agree he’s not as bad as some but point still stands. I mean come on booth ain’t going to Auburn.

The point doesn't stand because Wolk is reliable.

So Booth going to auburn?

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Shula said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Shula said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Shula said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

The point doesn't stand because Wolk is reliable.

So Booth going to auburn?

Dunno. And neither do you. Until there's a commitment we're dealt probabilities. I consider CBs as a snowball effect with certain experts establishing the paradigm with a higher probability of being right. If Wolk is willing to step up and predict AU then that's disturbing because it likely isn't based on nothing. Just like his Fields CB wasn't. Or his Cade Mays CB(he was the first one to CB Mays to UGA btw). Stating he isn't going to Auburn without a supporting statement when faced with an established paradigm setter saying otherwise means your point doesn't stand.

I agree, recruiting is fluid and you never know honestly but at this particular point I don’t think he’d chose auburn. Wolks prediction was likely wasn’t based on much more then speculation

• Options

@coastaldawg said:
    If Booth is getting CBS to Auburn, I take it as a good sign, shows he isn’t as locked in to Clemson as it seemed,. As long as he’s keeping his recruitment open, we still have a chance.

Excellent point. +1

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not as familiar with him outside of a Texas kid and big wide receiver. Do you think we have a legit such of pulling him out of Texas country??

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jinx55 said:

Not as familiar with him outside of a Texas kid and big wide receiver. Do you think we have a legit such of pulling him out of Texas country??

Seems like we've got a legit chance with Dylan Wright though I’m not sure how hard we’re pushing for him.

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@Jinx55 said:

Seems like we've got a legit chance with Dylan Wright though I’m not sure how hard we’re pushing for him.

Makes sense when you have the 2 best WRs in the state and with the potential being so high on the next level for Haselwood and Blaylock. Good problem to have. I do like how much more traction we have gotten in Texas!

• Options

Just read on Booth, Auburn likely in second position, due to early playing time. Trying to figure out if it’s simply that or is the kid anti UGA at this point in the game?

This discussion has been closed.