Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Urban Meyer...what a hypocrite.

thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Comments

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hypocrites never realize they're being hypocritical...

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Do we really need to go down this Aaron Hernandez road?

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What that article says to me is Urban has successfully set up a system where he doesn't have to know about it. All he knows is there's this one guy in the OSU admin who has certain work contracts available to award to certain supporters...

If you don't know about it, you're not lying about it.

And now he's daring people t catch him.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    What that article says to me is Urban has successfully set up a system where he doesn't have to know about it. All he knows is there's this one guy in the OSU admin who has certain work contracts available to award to certain supporters...

If you don't know about it, you're not lying about it.

And now he's daring people t catch him.

But "loss of systematic control" is what is bringing down guys like Rick Pitino... playing ignorant doesn't always work.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Meyer is a piece of work.

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2017

@Palm_City_Dawg
    Hypocrites never realize they're being hypocritical...

Dec 27, 2009
    Meyer told The Times he has not considered returning to coaching anytime in the near future. He said his main concern was winning the Sugar Bowl.
    "I just want to win this game for these players and make sure that the University of Florida is in good shape," Meyer told The Times. "I haven't even thought about anything after that, other than I'm a Gator and I'll always be a Gator."

Nov 28 2011
    Former Florida coach Urban Meyer has taken the head coaching job at Ohio State, sources confirmed to ESPN on Monday.

Looks hypocritical to me but I guess it all depends on what your definition of near future is.

• jc30116jc30116 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:
    Meyer is a piece of work.

Cross out piece of work and add POS. Sorry just my two cents. Have to listen to him on the radio at home and always comes across as better than everyone else and holier than thou.